10 Best Facial Mists in India
Today, I am sharing a list of 10 Best Facial Mists in India. Facial mists are the latest trend in skincare and I feel each of you should have it in your skincare kit especially in summers because they help the skin to deal with summers in so many ways. If you are not aware of what facial mists are then read on.
What are Facial Mists?
- Facial Mists contains natural minerals and extracts which soothes irritated skin and calms the redness.
- They are also enriched with anti-oxidants which helps fight signs of ageing.
- They refreshes and reinvigorates dry/ dull skin instantly.
- They also help to treat and soothe skin problems like Rosacea or Dermatitis
- They are usually on the pricier side but for the formula which is all natual and will do only good to the skin I don’t mind paying.
- Some of these can also be used over makeup as a setting spray
Facial Mists can instantly transform skin with fresh and dewy look but you need to use them in the right way to reap all the benefits because they are basically water which will evaporate in minutes from the skin.
How to use Facial Mists?
- Spray it on your face from a little distance.
- Let it dry for a minute and then pat it down with fingers.
- Lock in the moisture and the benefiting nutrients with a moisturizer.
Best Facial Mists in India
- Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist (Rs 300 for 100 ml): Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist comes in a nice white colored metal bottle which adds a cool quotient to the packaging. The formula is is infused with green tea extracts which has anti-oxidant properties. I also love it’s refreshing, clean scent. It is not super nourishing but i love the way it hydrates my face. It feels much smoother and softer after the mist dries on face. It will work for all skin types but my dry skin love it for summers.
- Za Total Hydration Energy Mist (Rs 549 for 80 ml): Za Total Hydration Energy Mist is a great mist to hydrate skin the best way and freshen it up with no sticky or oily feel. It doubles up as finishing spray to take away that powdery look or sprintz some on foundation brush or an easy application. It has a lovely fragrance which is good. The formula will work for all skin types because it feels very light on skin. It does a good job at everything it claims
- FabIndia Rose Facial Water (Rs 240 for 100 ml): Fabindia Rose Facial Water is a mild facial spray which comes in a convenient to carry sleek spray bottle. The facial water has become an essential part of my daily skin care regime. It is light and fresh and will also suit oily skin well. It can also be used to prepare face packs but I love it as a facial spray. It absorbs fast into the skin giving it a fresh feeling and its soothing rose petal fragrance calms down the senses. It is a must have product for summers and will work for both skin types.
- Kama Ayurveda Rose Water Face Mist (Rs 725 for 200 ml): Kama Ayurveda Pure Rose Water Face & Body Mist is a pure herbal water that will instantly refresh tired/dull looking skin. It doesn’t make any tall claims and does the job of just refreshing the skin with its natural formula and beautiful rosy scent. It will work for all skin types and is a great product for summers,
- Forest Essentials Panchpushp Facial Tonic Mist ( Rs 650 for 100 ml): Forest Essentials Panchpushp Facial Tonic Mist contains five flowers. This floral water comes from the condensation collected during the steam distillation of flowers when extracting essential oils. It contains Rose which is naturally hydrating, Bela which helps in retaining moisture, Marigold for toning, Kewda for softening and Saffron to give a glow to the skin. Definitely one of the best facial mists and free from all chemicals like Parabens, Sulphates and more.
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist (Rs 895 for 100 ml): The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist is infused with a delicate rosewater scent. It is a light facial mist which can be spritz for instant refreshment, moisture, and protection. The formula is infused with Vitamin E which is one of the best antioxidants and help protect skin against free radicals. It gives a healthy dewy finish look to the skin and can be used as a setting spray too to get rid of powdery look.
- VICHY Eau Thermale Thermal Spa Water (Rs 550 for 100 ml): Vichy Thermal Water is 100% pure and naturally rich with 15 regenerating minerals and antioxidants which are essential to skin’s health. No other formula can meet the benefits of this water as it has been taken from nature directly. It is free from preservatives, parabens, alcohol, fragrance and is non-comedogenic and allergy tested. It is very light on skin and just gives a refreshing feel to the skin, something I would be looking for in Summers.
- Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water (RS 1090 for 150 ml): Another thermal water, Avene Eau Thermale Thermal Spring Water which is also 100% thermal spring water which soothes and softens skin. It soothes skin inflammation, redness and calms itching sensations. It is not very nourishing as its just water but it is infused with skin friendly ingredients that will help revive and restore skin’s health in the most natural way.
- La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water ( Rs 550 for 50 ml) : Third in the list of thermal waters, La Roche-Posay Thermal Spring Water which again is sourced from natural thermal springs and is 100% pure. It is rich in Selenium which is a powerful natural antioxidant and will help fight signs of ageing. It is soothing and relieves sensitive and irritated skin. A great pick to tone and refresh skin in summers.
- Votre After Sun Face Mist (Rs 850 for 100 ml): This Votre After Sun Face Mist is one of its kind and is different from the rest of the mists because it provides sun protection. The formula contains antioxidants which protects skin from drying and harsh effects of the sun by instantly cooling and soothing sun kissed skin. It is enriched with goodness of Honeysuckle, Noni Fruit, Amla and Grapeseed extracts which further provides skin with it’s lost moisture & nourishment. I am definitely going to try this in summers.
So, these are some of the Best Facial Mists in India which will help skin in summers to stay calm and fresh. They are not very nourishing but are rich in minerals and have natural extracts which help reviving skin’s health. A must have for summers!
Have you tried any of these Facial Mist? Which is your favorite Facial Mist?