Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eye Shadow Palette Review
Being an eye makeup junkie, I love to buy more andd more of eye shadows and palettes but when it comes to review.. I am deeaaaddd Sloowwww..!! So, today I braced myself for this eye shadow palette review and gave a break to those lipsticks. Lets read about my experience with Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eye Shadow Palette.
- We gained inspiration by the old west and women who won the west. Let your eye makeup ride into wild countries. Shades like gunmetal, cactus green, brown and dusted rose will transform you into a real cowgirl. BANG BANG!
- Formula: Micronized Pigments // Parabens Free // Mineral Oil Free
- Finish: Matte // Satin // Metallic // Duo Chrome
- Benefits: For my independent women Strong, wild and feminine colors New, ultra-micronized eyeshadow formula
Price:- Rs.1572 for (Buy from Luxola.com)
Shelf Life:- 36 months from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- The eye shadow palette comes in a slim hardboard packaging just like Acccessorize eye shadow palettes. The palette consists of 10 round eye shadow pans which are fairly bigger than the Sleek I-Divine Eye shadow palette.
My experience with Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eye Shadow Palette:-
Zoeva Rodeo Belle Palette is colorful eye shadow palette with a mix of matte, metallic and shimmery shades. Pigmentation across all the shades is fabulous, even the matte shades are soft and gave good color pay off. The texture is creamy smooth and soft to touch which make them blend like a dream (except Day Money which turns patchy). Staying power is good 4-5 hours without creasing on normal lids but can be improved with a primer underneath.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: MAC Aquatic Extra Dimension Eye Shadow – Lorelei
Owning to the soft texture, most of the eye shadow gave fallout (Day Money being the topper), so tap off excess before application and seal under eye area with a scotch tape or loose powder so save the face … 😉
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Faces Glam on Mono Eye Shadow – Teal
- Early Sunrise: A peachy nude shade in satin matte finish. Perfect for highlighting brow bones and inner eye corner
- Rodeo Ready: It is a medium dark cocoa brown shade with golden shimmers sprinkled in the formula but the shimmers aren’t very prominent. I love to use it for blending the crease for a nice gradient effect.
- Cactus Flower: Matte peachy coral shade with a smooth blendable texture. It is beautifully pigmented and can be sheered out easily
- Western Diva: Dark Coffee brown shade infused with fine golden shimmer specks that give a beautiful sparkling finish but it comes up mostly matte on lids with scattered light reflecting golden sparkles over
- Bang bang: A beautiful bright pinkish red metallic shade with a satiny smooth finish. The formula is excellently pigmented and it doesn’t loose much of its intensity with blending .. so yayy!!
- Yee Haw: A gorgeous peacock blue satin with golden metallic shine. Its duo chrome sheen wins me over. Color pay off is great but it comes up more golden than blue on lids.
- Hot Wind: Moss green shade with yellow undertones and metallic sheen. Texture is creamy smooth and I love to use to brighten my lower lashline as well.
- Smoking Gun : Gunmetal shade with slight gray tones and fine silver specks. Yet another metallic shade from the palette with same creamy smooth texture
- Day Money: Dark taupe gray shade with deep blue undertones in flat matte finish. This is my least favorite from the palette, though the color payoff is good but it gives patchy application and hell lot of fallout.
- Dead Shot: Dark blackish plum shade with purple and golden shimmers giving it a sparkling shimmery finish.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eye Shadow Palette:-
- Silky creamy texture
- Unique combination of shades
- Applies smooth and evenly
- Intense Pigmentation
- Blends beautifully
- Affrodable price
- Travel friendly packaging
- Paraben-free formula
- Yeehaw, Western Diva and Hot Shot are prettiest shades.
Cons of Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eye Shadow Palette:-
- Day Money is the worst shade patchy application and fallout
Recommendation:- Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eye Shadow Palette is a beautiful palette with a lovely mix of neutral and bright shades in varying finishes to play with. I loved that all the shades are gorgeously pigmented and blends beautifully. There are so many pretty shades in the palette… <3. It can be termed as one of the best palettes available in India considering both quality and price. If you’re a fan of neutral, smokey eyes there is “naturally Yours” palette ( I am planning to grab it next). Highly Recommended!
Have you tried Zoeva Rodeo Belle Eye Shadow Palette? Which is your favorite Eye Shadow Palette?
PS: You can buy this lipstick or any other product from Luxola.com and enjoy 30% by using the code BLX-POOJAIN at checkout on your first order.