Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipstick: Melting Kisses 03 Review
Today I will be reviewing my latest possession and yet another orange lipstick from stash, Zoeva Luxe Cream Lipstick in Melting Kisses.
- A long-wearing creamy lipstick, full of luxury and pigmentation that guarantees comfort from the very first application.
- Enriched with ivy, mallow and elderflower, this vegan formula provides an instant moisturizing action for your lips. Bring out the woman in you!
- Vegan // Paraben-Free // Free of Phthalates // Made in Italy
- Instantly nourished lips with an elixir of ivy, mallow and elderflower Creamy, luminous finish. Minimalistic packaging design
Price:- Rs.762 for 3.8gms (Buy from Luxola.com)
Shelf Life:- 36 months from the Mfg date.
Available in 6 Shades:
- Floral Crown
- Easy Spirit
- Cooling Passion
- Venus Phase
- Faith & Love
- Melting Kiss
Packaging:- The lipstick comes in a sturdy gray metallic packaging but the thing that caught my fancy was its magnetic caplock, so when the cap is almost there it shuts automatically which makes it perfect to carry along and no loose cap messes or issues during travel. I kept snapping it testing the lock.. I just enjoyed it! The only issue could be to locate the shade as there is no shade indicator in the outer packaging.
My experience with Zoeva Luxe Cream Melting Kisses Lipstick:-
Shade: Melting Kisses is a cool toned muted orange shade with subtle coral undertones and there is no shimmer or frost just plain creamy formula. The shade is a bit bright but not super bright and can be easily pulled off.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: INGLOT Lipstick Refill #19
Texture: Being “Luxe Cream” it has buttery smooth texture (reminds me of Maybelline Moisture Extremes) which swipes nicely across lips without pulling or dragging. The texture is quite slippery, so it may move around your lips so you may have to clean up, if it enters in unwanted territory.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Maybelline Moisture Extreme Bronze Orange
Pigmentation: The formula is intensely pigmented and gives opaque color coverage in one stroke but to get an even application I choose to for a 2nd one. Though it best to dab out the excess on a tissue and reapply lightly for a longer lasting finish.
Finish: It imparts a shiny crème finish to the lips evening out any imperfections and giving a smooth creaseless finish but when lips pressed together I can see the pattern on the lips( though it disappears in few minutes)
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: MUA Makeup Academy Lipstick – Nectar
Staying Power: I wasn’t expecting this lipstick to last longer owing to its creamy texture but it did surprise me with its staying. It behaves very well for 4 hours, with snacks in between and starts fading after that. My lips started feeling a little dehydrated 4-5 hours I wore it for.
Pros of Zoeva Luxe Cream Melting Kisses Lipstick:-
- Super creamy texture
- Rich pigmentation
- Provide opaque coverage
- Smooth crème finish
- Feels moisturizing
- Solid and luxurious packaging
- Contains ivy, mallow and elder flower extract
- Doesn’t contain Animal derived Ingredients
- Free from Parabens and Phthalates
Cons of Zoeva Luxe Cream Melting Kisses Lipstick:-
- Slightly heavy texture
- Prone to bleeding
Recommendation:- Zoeva Luxe Cream Melting Kisses Lipstick is a medium bright orange which will work well on fairer ladies but doesn’t look much flattering against warm Indian skin tone, still it is a lovely shade to try on. The formula is smooth, creamy pigmented with nourishing texture but it transfers a lot, so make sure you cross check your teeth if going out as it can easily jump on your teeth.
Have you tried Zoeva Luxe Cream Melting Kisses Lipstick? Which one would you pick Warm orange or Coral?
PS: You can buy this lipstick or any other product from Luxola.com and enjoy 30% by using the code BLX-POOJAIN at checkout on your first order.