What’s in My Fab Bag – March 2015
Today, I will be sharing the goodies I received in my March FAB Bag 2015 – Woman’s day special 😉
This months bag is a pretty pink colored pouch with a beauty quote to inspire us all “Beauty Begins the moment you decide to be yourself” – Coco Chanel . I truly believe in this :D.
Coming back to the bag’s content.
Here are the goodies I received in my March FAB bag:
- Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal – Grey Glow (Rs. 350) – Soultree Ayurvedic Kajal is a herbal Kajal which is free from all sorts of chemicals and is made of organic ghee and natural pigments. The formula is nicely pigmented and shows up well in hand swatches but owing to the creamy texture it smudges with the slightest tough. I got the Kajal in Grey Glow which is a light gray shade with silver shimmers that are finely milled in the creamy base. The Kajal is available in a huge range of colors.
- Inveda BB Cream – Matt (Rs 140 for 15 ml) – Inveda BB Cream is a herbal BB cream with Magnolia and Almond extracts. The BB creams has SPF 20 protection which is really good. The formula is Paraben free. I am yet to try it on face but from hand swatches I can make out that it has a soft matte finish and tinted formula which works for hiding minor imperfection. It is shade lighter for me, not sure if it available in more colors.
- Palladio Herbal Lipstick – Rosey Plum (Rs 650) – Palladio Herbal Lipstick is another full sized and herbal makeup product from the bag. I got the lipstick in Rosey Plum shade which is a metallic finish dark maroonish red color. The lipstick has a lovely cocoa buttery fragrance which I loved. I am yet to swatch the lipstick but I am sure it is gonna be creamy smooth.
- Sebastian Volupt Spray (Rs 1450 for 250 ml) – Sebastian Volupt Spray is the only skincare product in the bag. It is a hair spray gel which claims to add volume to the roots. I will be trying this in coming weeks and will share my feedback on the product. I got the 50ml bottle which is quite a decent size to try and test but the only thing that I disliked about this is that the spray is gonna expire in Nov this year.. so I gotta be quick to finish it up before that!
- Fashionography Bracelet with Love (Rs 249) – Fashionography Bracelet is a lovely addition to the beauty bag. It is a sleek gold colored bracelet with a studded locket.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
This month’s Fab bag has impressed me again with a good inclusion of makeup products including full sized lipstick and Kohl.
Have you tried FAB Bag? Do you like the idea of Beauty Bags/Beauty Boxes?
PS: Bag sent by brand for consideration