What Am I Wearing Today: Rainbow Eye Makeup
I have so desperately waiting for rains but it seems like “God” has planned to tease us to death before actually pouring some water on us. Everyday clouds come sparking a ray of hope in my heart but the day ends without any sight of rain. So, while waiting for the rains, I tried to give rainbow a shot on eyes 😉
- CoverGirl Lipstick Heavenly
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow DS#474
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadows DS #491
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadows Matte #382
- L’Oreal Inflallible Gel Eye Liner- Blackest Black
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil in Turquoise Blue
- Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara- Black
- NYX HD HIgh Definition Eye Shadow Base
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow- Audacious Asphalt
Steps to Achieve the look:
- I started with patting bright shades in rainbow hue from my INGLOT Palette and then blended them just lightly to remove any harsh lines and get that blurred and softly merged rainbow colors.
- Lined upper lash line with the usual black liner and a slight wing towards the end.
- To make it look a bit different, I added another wing at the lower lash line and extended it till the outer 2/3rd of lower lash line.
- For some shine and brightness dab a bit of golden-bronze shimmery highlighter on the inner 1/3rd of lower lashline.
- Finish off with 2 coats of mascara and I am done.
- Paired this look with a sort of an n*de pinkish shade on lips. and a soft peachy pink blush on cheeks
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Hope you like the look.. !! 😀 😀
Do share your thoughts on the look!! Feedback is always welcome and its not mandatory to be positive 😛 😛