What Am I Wearing Today: Parineeti Chopra Inspired Makeup
The wait for the long weekend is over, it is here… :). We were planning for a weekend getaway but nothing worked out, so will be home catching up on my beauty sleep and yes some shopping plans too ;). Today, I have a bold makeup look donned by bubbly Parineeti on VOGUE Magazine cover page. I would like to thank Janani Comar for sharing Parineeti’s picture with me and inspiring me to do this look.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Aishwarya Rai Inspired Eye Makeup
I have been trying hard to get the perfect makeup look for the Bold and bright INGLOT Lipstick #103 when she showed this picture to me and I knew this is going to be my look for the lipstick, subtle brown eyes with flaming hot red lips ;). I wish I had a blingy silver tee but had to manage with the black one instead.. 🙁
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Lakme Fashion Week Inspired Makeup
The lipstick look more orangey in pictures (My cam was determined to make this lipstick look Orange than Red) but trust me it has ample Red undertones to qualify the shade for an Orangey-red lipcolor. Though, in some pictures Parineeti’s lip color appears to have burnt Orange tones.. might because of editing or light play.. not sure 😛
I just loved how subtly the coppery brown shades are used on her lids with the tiniest winged eye liner and a fine choco brown line defining the crease area.
- Sleek Brow Kit- Extra Dark
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Eye Shadow – Endless Chocolate
- MAC Eye shadow Pigment – Copper Sparkle
- Color Single Eye Shadow – Gorgeous Gold
- L’Oreal Super Liner Felt Eye Liner – Black
- MUA Extreme Curl Mascara
- MAC Face and Body Foundation – C4
- NYX illuminator Chaotic
- Maybelline Cheeky Glow Blush – Creamy Cinnamon
- INGLOT Lipstick #103
- Born PrettyStore Blush Brush
- SIGMA Eye Shadow Brush – E55
- SIGMA Blending Brush – E25
Did I do justice to the look? Do share your thoughts and feedback in comments?