What Am I Wearing Today – Lakme Fashion Week Inspired Eye Makeup
Today I am going to share you with my much delayed post on the Inspirational makeup from Lakme Fashion Week. I created this look from the “Runway Renditions” album of Lakme from Clint Fernandes show.
Here is the inspiration pictures from the Runway that I used to create this look.
This was my first attempt at the look and it can be improved for better, check it out yourself!
I enjoyed editing these comparison pics, so here is one more so that you can compare it from both the angles ;). I couldn’t do it with such hair accessories but made a bun just to be in sync with the look 🙂
The contest required to use only Lakme products to create the look but as I didn’t had all the stuff from Lakme and used other brands items so never submitted this look to lakme.
The picture was a little blurred but this was the only close up shot I had.. 🙁
- Chambor Eye Shadow Trio Dazzling Sphinx- Gold
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte #421
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte #390 (Blending crease)
- Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous – Highlighter Shade
- Bourjois Kohl and Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- L’Oreal Infallible Lacquer Gel Eye Liner-Black
- CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara- Very Black
- Lakme Complexion Care CC Cream- Bronze
- NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder – Medium
- Colorbar Powder Blush – Just Earth
- NYX Illuminator – Chaotic
- Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick – Love That Red
- Revlon Color Burst Lipstick – Rosy Nude
- Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss – Sienna Sparkle
Do you think this look was good enough to be submitted for the Contest?