What Am I Wearing Today – Lakme Fashion Week Inspired Eye Makeup
Today I am going to share you with my much delayed post on the Inspirational makeup from Lakme Fashion Week. I created this look from the “Runway Renditions” album of Lakme from Clint Fernandes show.
Here is the inspiration pictures from the Runway that I used to create this look.
This was my first attempt at the look and it can be improved for better, check it out yourself!
I enjoyed editing these comparison pics, so here is one more so that you can compare it from both the angles . I couldn’t do it with such hair accessories but made a bun just to be in sync with the look
The contest required to use only Lakme products to create the look but as I didn’t had all the stuff from Lakme and used other brands items so never submitted this look to lakme.
The picture was a little blurred but this was the only close up shot I had..
- Chambor Eye Shadow Trio Dazzling Sphinx- Gold (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte #421 (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte #390 (Blending crease) (Review Here)
- Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous – Highlighter Shade (Review Here)
- Bourjois Kohl and Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert (Review Here)
- L’Oreal Infallible Lacquer Gel Eye Liner-Black (Review Here)
- CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara- Very Black (Review Here)
- Lakme Complexion Care CC Cream- Bronze (Review Here)
- NYX Mineral Matte Finishing Powder – Medium (Review Here)
- Colorbar Powder Blush – Just Earth (Review Here)
- NYX Illuminator – Chaotic (Review Here)
- Revlon Super Lustrous Creme Lipstick – Love That Red (Review Here)
- Revlon Color Burst Lipstick – Rosy Nude (Review Here)
- Revlon Color Burst Lip Gloss – Sienna Sparkle (Review Here)
Do you think this look was good enough to be submitted for the Contest? Do you like it?