What Am I Wearing Today: Give Me Green
I have been on colors spree this week and the culprit could be this romantic weather and the incessant rains which makes everything look pretty and colorful. Today its mostly green on my eyes with a dash of pink inspired from the lush green trees on the roadside
Here is a closer look at the eye makeup, I used three different shades of green eye shadows to achieve this look. I lined my eyes with L’Oreal Infallible first but it wasnt coming that black so added Maybelline Hyperglossy Liquid liner on top to add some spark to the eyes and Pink to break the monotony of Green.
Trying to capture pictures from different angles bored of the same pose every time but there are limitations so had to stick to this only, till the time I find some good poses & angles where are the maters of Photographyy .. share some tips na!!
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow D.S. #477 (Green on center) (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow D.S.# 495 (Pink on lower lash line and flick) (Review Here)
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow Spearmint (Inner Corner) (Review Here)
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow Green Stroke (Outer Corner and crease area) (Review Here)
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Dark Green (Review Here)
- L’Oreal Infallible Laquer Eye Liner – Black (Review Here)
- Maybelline Hyperglossy Eye Liner Black (Review Here)
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert (Review Here)
- Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara (Review Here)
Hope you like the look!!