Top 10 Hand Creams in India
Our little hands are always at work but do we forget to pamper them.. well they are not asking for an exclusive spa session on a daily basis but that the usual body lotions won’t suffice so a good hand cream can be a great option to keep them happy and healthy. Hands need special care and intense nourishment which only a hand cream can provide to make them soft and beautiful again. So, Invest in a hand cream with deep moisturizing property with which it nourishes the skin of your hands making it soft and resilient.
It can be really challenging to keep hands soft and nourished in rough drying winters. So here are few pointers you must keep in mind:
- Make sure to moisturize hands after you wash them every time as they get depleted of natural oils after hand wash.
- Proper moisturization helps to rejuvenate and relax your hands which aids combating the dryness and irritations on skin.
Indulging in hand creams can be a pure pleasure and if you are tired of rough and manly hands. Hand creams are what you need!
List of Best Hand Creams in India:
- Fabindia Lemon Intensive Hand Cream (Rs.195/ 120ml ): Fabindia Lemon Intensive Hand Cream is a rich creamy moisturizer with a mild lemon scent which is quite soothing to senses. I need a tiny amount for hands that provides intense nourishment. I have actually observed some lightening on my hand skin after regular use may because of lemon based ingredients in the composition. The cream might feel slightly heavy for summers but its great for winters. It absorbs with a little massage and doesn’t leave a greasy residue or feel sticky.
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream ( Rs. 300/ 56 gm) – Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream is a thick clear cream with a balm like texture that provides intensive care and moisturization to hands, making them soft and smoother. The formula contains glycerin which is a great natural moisturizer and gives relief from dry, chapped hands.. perfect for winters.
- Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning Cream (Rs 50/ 75ml) – Vaseline Healthy Hand & Nail Conditioning Cream has a runny lotion like consistency that applies easily but it takes time to get absorbed completely into the skin. The tube is inexpensive and comes in travel friendly and a larger packaging as well. The cream works miraculously on cuticles and softens them which is a major advantage.
- Marks & Spencer Lavender Moisturizing Hand and Nail Cream ( Rs.199/ 100 ml ) – Marks & Spencer Lavender Moisturizing Hand and Nail Cream has water based formula which feels extremely light weight and spreads easily but it takes a minute or so to get completely absorbed after which it leaves no greasiness behind. It has a mild warm fragrance which smells wonderful and help relax your senses. Use it before going to bed and wake up with soft and smooth hands.
- Natural bath and Body Vitamin E Hand and Cuticle Cream (Rs. 275 /50 gms) – Natural bath and Body Vitamin E Hand and Cuticle Cream has a slightly runny lotion like texture which spreads easily and quickly sinks into the skin leaving no sticky feel behind. This hand cream has very mild moisturizing formula which is good for normal to combination skin but for super dry skin it will require reapplication. Also, the tub packaging wont be liked by everyone.
- The Body Shop Almond Hand Cream (Rs425 /30ml) – The Body Shop Almond Hand Cream has rich moisturizing formula which consists of cocoa and shea butter extracts that naturally nourishes dry skin. It leaves skin super smooth and beautifully scented. Great pick for dry hands in winters s it will help in maintaining the moisture and suppleness of your hands.
- Organic Surge Gentle Meadow Hand & Nail Cream ( Rs. 595/ 75ml) : Organic Surge Hand and Nail Cream is a natural hand cream free from chemicals and parabens that will gently work on your hands help you keep your hands nourished. It contains natural ingredients like Vitamin E, sweet almond oil and natural glycerin which are all natural moisturizers. Vitamin E is a natural antioxidant which your skin against the adverse effects of free radicals. It also reduces skin irritations and hydrates the skin. Natural glycerin and sweet almond oil are natural and light moisturizers that get absorbed by the skin quickly and help retain the moisture.
- Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream (Rs. 390/ 50 ml) – Soap & Glory Hand Food Hand Cream has a super-silky, gorgeously scented, non-greasy texture which leaves your hands super smooth. The formula is light weight and has a beautiful scent of floral fruity notes which will captivate your senses. It is more of a hydrating cream than moisturizing that makes it perfect for summers but would require reapplication for dry skin in winters. Soap & glory products comes in a pretty pink packaging and are not tested on animals so a big yay!
- Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy (Rs. 895/50 gm): Crabtree & Evelyn Rosewater Hand Therapy cream is formulated with a nourishing blend of macadamia nut oil and hydrating hyaluronic acid which help improve skin’s barrier function to reduce moisture loss. It also contains antioxidant-rich vitamin C and E, Shea butter and rose water which moisturises and smoothes dry skin leaving hands feeling incredibly soft. This is a expensive for a hand cream but looking at the ingredients I can’t help but drool over it! 😛
- Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Crème (Rs. 775/ 100 gms): Sally Hansen Nails & Cuticles Hand Crème has a pleasant citrus scent and doesn’t have a thick greasy texture. It is made with shea butter which moisturizes skin well. Though it can be a little heavy for daytime as it takes long to get absorbed into the skin but it repairs hand well making it your perfect night partner.
These are some of the affordable options for hand creams but if you are ready to splurge on some luxurious formula here are other options available as well.
- L’Occitane en Provence Shea Butter Hand Cream (RS 1790/150 ml) – L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream has super rich creamy texture which makes hands velvety soft and smooth. The formula absorbs quickly into the skin for intense moisturization leaving no oily film. The creamy balm contains honey, coconut oil and almond extracts blended with shea butter to pamper and nourish your skin.
- Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream ($21): Clinique Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream has fragrance free formula and it is ideal for super dry and parched hands. It makes hands appear healthy and its oil free formula gets absorbed fast. Hands look smoother and it conditions cuticles and nails as well with its rich, restorative formula.
This is the list of best Moisturizing hand creams available in India which you can keep handy and reapply when ever you wash your hand or feel dry and stretched for instant will pampering. It is must to keep hands nourished through out the day to keep them soft adn beautiful
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
PS: There would be number of time you will be washing your hands so make sure that the hand wash is not excessively drying
Have you tried any of the Hand Creams? Which is your favourite Hand cream?