The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm Review, Swatch
Lip balms are a must have in winters and just one wouldn’t be enough, as I need it everywhere I go.. near my bed, in my bag, office drawer and my dresser and 2-3 might be lying around here and there for random picks ;). I just have to have these many with me or my lips will bleed of dryness ( Oaky a little exaggeration here but I need to stock up on balms). Today, I have a Lip balm not the lip butter from The Body Shop to share with you, The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm
Product Claims: This luxuriously sweet lip balm contains Community Fair Trade honey made from the nectar of wildflowers. It has a sweet, floral scent and leaves lips feeling kissably soft.
- Sweet, floral scent
- For softer-feeling lips
Ingredients:- VITIS VINIFERA SEED OIL/ VITIS VINIFERA (GRAPE) SEED OIL, RICINUS COMMUNIS SEED OIL/ RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, BIS-DIGLYCERYL POLYACYLADIPATE-2, HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CERA ALBA/ BEESWAX/ CIRE D’ABEILLE, PARFUM/ FRAGRANCE, SYNTHETIC WAX, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, AMMONIUM GLYCYRRHIZATE, MEL/ HONEY/ MIEL, TOCOPHEROL, LIMONENE, BENZYL BENZOATE, LINALOOL, GERANIOL, CL77891/ TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CL 77492/ IRON OXIDES, CL 19140/ YELLOW 5 LAKE, CL 77491/ IRON OXIDES.
Price:- Rs.300 for 10 ml
Packaging:- The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm comes in a transparent plastic jar with a yellow colored screw cap. The see through jar let you peek through the amount left in the jar. I am not into Jar packaging’s and prefer tubes but The Body Shop Lip balms/ Lip butters are available in jars only.
My experience with The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm:-
The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm is a pale yellow colored lip balm which goes clear on lips. It has a balm like texture which is light weight and spreads nicely on lips
- The Lip balm contains honey along with other natural ingredients which are famous for their skincare benefits. Surprisingly, it doesn’t smells of honey but rather a very weird scent (not sure what is exactly that) which can be easily ignored and if you have a habit of licking your lips than you can also taste its sweet flavor ;).
- The lip balm doesn’t leave a white cast on lips like The Body Shop Lip Butters and I also found it more moisturising and comfortable for my winter hit dry lips.
- Lip Butters cant be used under a lipstick as they have a slippery texture but this one can surely works as a nourishing base under your matte lipstick
I love this lip balm and it is a must have for my day and night skin care regime but it would have been better if it had a stick type packaging rather than this tub as retractable stick packaging more hygienic to use and carry around.
Don’t Miss to Checkout
Pros of The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm:-
- Light Weight texture
- Applies smoothly
- Doesn’t leave any white cast
- Colorless Lip balm with nourishing formula
- Keeps my lips moisturized for 4-5 hours easily
- Contains goodness of honey, Grapeseed oil and Castor Oil
- Can be used as a base for drying matte lipsticks
- Has a likeable sweet flavour
Cons of The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm:-:-
- Unhygienic Tub packaging
- Expensive than the regular lip balms
Recommendation:- The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm has a rich balm like texture which goes colourless on lips, providing much needed nourishment to the dry skin. The formula contains skin friendly ingredients which moisturizes lips for long. The moisturizing effect lasts for 4-5 hours (depending on the condition of your lips) after which you may need a re-application. Say Bye Bye to dry, chapped and cracked lips this winters with this lovely The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm. Recommended!
Have you tried The Body Shop HoneyMania Lip balm? Which is your favourite Moistursing Lip Balm for winters?