Swatch Fest – 4 Colorbar Single Eye Shadows
4 Colorbar Single Eye Shadows
Today I am going to show you swatches of four Colorbar Single Eye Shadows that I own.
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Spicy Brown
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Green Stroke
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Spearmint
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Gorgeous Gold
1. Colorbar Spicy Brown Eye Shadow:- Spicy brown is a dark copperish brown eye shadow in pearl finish. The eye shadow works great as an all over lid color and can also be blended with deeper brown shades on outer corners for smokey brown eyes. My favorite from all of the four Colorbar Eye shadows.
2. Colorbar Green Stroke Eye Shadow:- Green Stroke is mossy green eye shadow with slight shimmers. The eye shadow goes almost matte with a slight sheen. This is great shade for Colorful Eye Look
3. Colorbar Spearmint Eye Shadow :- Spearmint is a frosty light minty green eye shadow. You must be careful while using this in you eye makeup as may look over the top so pair it with deep, dark shade to make it work for you.
4. Colorbar Gorgeous Gold Eye Shadow:- Gorgeous Gold is pearly golden yellow eye shadow which makes a perfect highlighter shade.
Colorbar Eye shadows are available in 16 gorgeous shades, These comes in small round plastic jars with a see through lid which makes it easy to identify the shade and also they are quite pocket friendly, so you can definitely look forward to give these a try.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
- 4 Gorgeous Creamy Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadows
- INGLOT Powder Eye Shadow #425 Pearl
- Beautiful Must Have Eye Shadow Palettes
Happy Shoppingg.. 🙂