Simple Party Wear Gold Eye Makeup
Today I am sharing a simple eye makeup with a shimmery gold eye shadow paired with a olive green eye liner. If you are a makeup beginner and doesn’t have any idea about putting an eye shadow on lids but like all others want to put your best foot forward give this simple gold eye makeup a try.
You don’t need to be an expert and can achieve this look in 2-3 additional steps than your regular Kohl-Liner eye makeup. Pair it with bold red lips if you dare to wear brights or soft pinks for more a chic look. This simple striking gold eye makeup will add the much needed glam to you look with minimal efforts.
Products Used :-
- Chambor Eye Shadow Trio – Dazzling Sphinx (Gold and shimmery white Eye Shadow)
- Faces Eye Shadow Brush
- Lakme Nine to Five Olive Green Eye Liner
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Forest Green
- Bourjois Metallise Metallic Eye Liner – Brun Inoxydable
- Hide any dark circles or blemishes using a concealer and prepare you eye lid area for eye shadow application.
- Now using a flat shader brush pick up the shimmery gold eye shadow and pat it all over the lids just below the crease, I used the Faces Eye Shadow Brush.
- After building it up to desired intensity blend the harsh lines with a soft blending brush.
- I have used the shimmery white highlighter from Chambor trio to highlight browbone but would suggest to use a yellow toned soft shimmery eye shadow like Colobar Gorgeous Gold as an highlighter and blend it softly golden eye shadow for an even eye look.
- Line the upper lash line with Oilve Green eye liner, I started with Lakme Nine to Five Oilve Green Eye liner but it started burning my eyes so used Faces Forest Green to finish up the look
- Line lower lash line with a Golden-broze shimmery eye liner and fill waterlines with Kohl
I forgot to add Mascara but you can add volume to your lashes by coating lashes with your favourite Mascara
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Hope you like the look!!
Have you ever tried doing a shimmery Gold Eye Makeup ? Which is your favourite party Eye Makeup?