Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream
I have just finished up Clinique Repairwear Laser Focus Under Eye Cream which didn’t deliver expected results so, I started looking for another eye cream. I have shared the List of Eye creams few months back and thought of trying the ones listed there. I chose Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream to start with, lets see how it performed!
Product Description: Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream is blended with some of the very effective ingredients along with the goodness of gold to provide remarkable improvement.
Ingredients: Water, cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Zinc Oxide, Cetearyl alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ammonium acryloyldimethyltaurate/VP copolymer,Peg-100 Stearate, Tocopheryl acetate, Niacinamide, Isomerized linoleic Acid, Gold, Dimethicone, Acrylates Crosspolymer, TitaniumDioxide, Cholesterol, DMDM Hydantoin, Disodium EDTA, Butylene Glycol, Lodopropynyl butylcarbamate, BHT, CI 77491, Tin Oxide, Disodium EDTA, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Mica, Stearic Acid, Isohexadecane and Cetyl alcohol.
Features and Benefits:
- Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream erases all your dark circles and under-eye marks.
- It gently treats the first signs of ageing.
- It is infused with the goodness of real gold.
Directions for Use : Use Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream twice daily, for eyes that look brighter and full of youthful radiance.
Price: RS 599 for 15 ml
Packaging: Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream comes in a tiny brown bottle with a golden cap. It comes with a pump dispenser which is very hygienic to use and carry along. The lovely golden packaging is really cute and is quite eye catching compared to those un-hygienic tub packaging’s of other eye creams. But the opaque bottle wont let you know how much of the product is left in the tube.
My Experience with Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream:
Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream is white colored cream with a medium-thin texture that spreads easily. The formula needs to be blended well into the skin or it will sit on the top. It sinks completely with a few finger strokes leaving behind no greasy/oily feel and giving an almost matte finish. It will make a good eye cream for day time for its light weight texture and no residue formula.
There are few things that disappointment me with this eye cream:
- It claims to be infused with golden particles but that were supposed to give me a golden glow and not leave a shimmery gold residue on the skin. I absolutely hate shimmers in skin care products. The shimmers aren’t visible in the cream but once it is blended you can see them dancing on your under eye area.
- I was looking for an eye cream that will nourish my dry under eye area and work on slight dark circles and fine lines I have, but I don’t see any improvement in my under eye area. The formula seems incapable of providing ample moisture and reduction in dark circles or fine lines seems like a distant dream.
- I just need a tiny drop of the cream to cover my under eye area but I must point out that it can be a real task to get the cream absorbed in to the skin if you apply it heavily hoping it will give better results as it will create a white cast unless it sinks completely into the skin and those pesky golden shimmers will be all over your face. 😛
- I don’t feel it works on rejuvenating the under eye area as a night eye cream. My dry skin needs something more moisturizing and effective for my dull under eye area.
Pond’s Gold Radiance Eye Cream might be liked by oily skinned beauties for it’s semi matte finish which prevent under eye area getting shiny and can very well be used under makeup without causing any crease issue with the concealer.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream:
- Light weight texture
- Doesn’t leave any residue behind
- Semi-matte finish
- Tiny drop is enough for single application
- Can be used under makeup easily
- Good for oily skin and day time usage
- Golden pump packaging
- A little goes a long long way
Cons of Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream:
- Not enough moisturising for dry skin
- Doesn’t work on dark circles or fine lines
- Leaves golden shimmers on skin
- If applied in excess takes times to absorb and creates a white cast.
Recommendation: Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream is a light-weight cream which gets absorbed completely leaving behind no residue. It can be easily worn under makeup and will work for the oily skin very well but my dry skin wasn’t happy with its performance. It doesn’t provide enough moisturization to my dry skin. Also, I haven’t seen any improvement in my under eye area and those added golden shimmers bothers me a lot. Overall, it failed to impress me except its packaging. Not Recommended! 😛
Have you tried Pond’s Gold Radiance Youth Reviving Eye Cream? Which is your favourite under eye cream?