Perfect for Fall: Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Poison Ivy
I have a new Crayon Lipstick formula share with you that I recently received n my December Fab Bag which was themed around the upcoming Holiday season and Christmas Celebration and I feel this lip shade is perfect for that. It’s the Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Poison Ivy.
- If excellent coverage and high colour pay-off is what gets you going, you will absolutely love our new Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick that is available in 4 gorgeous shades to suit your taste & your ever-changing mood! Super long-lasting and highly pigmented so you don’t have to worry about constant re-application, this must-have crayon lipstick has a soft texture with a silky matte finish.
- The Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick has a creamy consistency that eventually settles in to a matte finish. With stunning shades that don’t fail to impress, it provides maximum coverage with the right amount of color. This power product is dermatologically tested & approved and 100% safe for your skin..
Direction for Use: Exfoliate your lips & apply the Crayon Lipstick just the way you would with any other lipstick. Blot & reapply.
Ingredients:- Dimethicone, Diisostearyl Malate, Synthetic Wax, Distarch Phosphate, Polybutene, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Caprylyl Methicone, Dimethylimidazolidinone Rice Starch, Glyceryl Caprylate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-Di-T-Butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Silica, Isoceteth – 10 May Contain: C.I. Nos. 45410, 15850, 19140
Price: Rs.799 for 2.8gms
- Feeling confident & sexy? Flaunt a classic red pout with the Scarlett O’ Hara shade – that’s guaranteed to make heads turn.
- Want to go bare-faced with a pop of color? Say hello to Mary Poppins! It is an eye-catching Fuchsia shade that can never go unnoticed
- A classic shade that can instantly add a touch of mystery to your entire look, Poison Ivy (wine) is hot on the runway and a must-try shade for those who love to experiment
- Want to pull off dramatic eyes and come out as a winner? Holly Golightly (Nude) is the way to go! This peachy shade goes well with elaborate eye make-up & can also be used every day for a natural look
Packaging: Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick comes in a matte black shaprenable pencil form with a colored band at the bottom and a textured plastic cap. This chubby pencil is housed in a cardboard box with all the essential details. I loved that it comes with a sharpener so I don’t have to worry about buying for this pencil specifically.
My experience with Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Poison Ivy:-
Shade: Poison Ivy is a dark burgundy shade in matte finish. It is very dark vampy sort of shade perfect for fall/winter season and I love how it instantly brightens up my complexion. If you are a nude person and don’t carry such bold lip colors than give it a pass but I you are like me and like to experiment with lip colors this is a very unique shade to try.
Formula: Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick has a super smooth creamy formula which glides easily on lips without any tugging or pulling. It feels quite hydrating to the lips and wears super comfortably. The texture doesn’t dries up on lips so it does transfer quite easily to anything which comes in contact to lips
Pigmentation: The Lipstick is beautifully pigmented and with 2-3 swipes I get a rich opaque wine red shade on my lips. As opposed to its names this Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick aren’t completely matte rather has a satin matte finish.
Longevity: Staying power of this lipstick is quite average as it fades pretty fast with food and drinks. It doesn’t last for more than 5 hours on me in best conditions. It does leave a faint reddish stain on lips but it doesn’t do much to be seen as color on lips. Owing to the creaminess in the texture it tends to slides around the lips so it’s better to line lips with a lip liner beforehand so as to avoid bleeding
Recommendation: Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Poison Ivy is a stunning burgundy/wine red shade in a satin matte finish. The formula is creamy smooth and beautifully pigmented and goes on evenly on lip coating them completely in 2-3 swipes. I just wish it had been transfer proof because I really wanted it to last long on me and it could be a mess if such dark colors bleed around lips. Also, I feel for the price tag it on the pricier side and hence I expect it to last longer at least equivalent to most of the affordable matte lipsticks. If you are looking for a dark maroon shade this would be a great pick because I haven’t across such shade in other brands.
Have you tried Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipsticks? Which is your favorite Shade from the collection?