My HG Kajal: New L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
L’Oreal has been upping their game with new launches every now and then. L’Oreal launched their Kajal Magique few years back and I loved the Aishwarya’s Promo look on which I did a Makeup Look as well but the liner had mixed reactions, so I gave it a passé but now they have come up with a better version which is hard to resist and I ended up buying it. So, Today I am going to review the new L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
Product Claims: L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold
- Discover kajal magique BOLD, our boldest kajal formula for the boldest look.
- Ultimate black: 25% more concentrated in black pigments, each stroke glides effortlessly to deliver a vivid black line.
- More extraordinary care: Its formula contains 2X more Vitamin E and is gentle on the eyes.
- Bold result: Create an intense line with one or two strokes on the waterline. Complete your bold look by adding a thick line on the upper lid.
- Extreme Hold, 14 hour smudge proof, water proof, non transfer, Ophthalmologically Tested,
- Suitable For Contact Lens
Price: Rs 350 for 0.35gms
Packaging: L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold comes in a glossy black retractable pencil type packaging with the details engraved in Gold. The pencil is housed in a paper with Katrina Kaif’s image. The packaging is nice and easy to use just like any other retractable pencil.
My experience with L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold:
L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold is an intense jet black kajal with a beautiful matte finish. I feel the Maybelline Super Black is slightly glossier and cremier than this
Texture: It has smooth, creamy texture which glides on easily and doesn’t crumble during application. It glides on nicely on lids but it might flake a little bit if layered heavily because of its matte formula but nothing bothersome.
Pigmentation: I will give full marks to this liner on pigmentation. It the blackest black liner I have ever tried.. the richest black !
Longetivity: The formula is impressive and the liner refuses to budge from the lids. I have tested it for 10 hours and it stayed put even on the waterline. There was barely any fading. Even as a liner it doesn’t transfer much even on my lids and I am sure it will easily last for 16 hours on lids as claimed.
And this L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold is also made by the German lab Schwan Stabilo Cosmetics.. so the quality is unbeatable.
Comparison with Maybelline Super Black:
- L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold is more darker and blacker than Maybelline Super Black Kajal
- L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold shows easily on waterline (1 swipe) while Maybelline Super Black Kajal requires 2-3 swipes.
- L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold lasts longer especially on waterline than Maybelline Super Black Kajal.
- L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold is more matte in finish than Maybelline Super Black Kajal
Recommendation: L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold is definitely the richest blackest and boldest black Kajal I have ever tried. It is super jet black with a soft matte finish and creamy texture for a easy application. It sets to a smudge proof/ transfer-proof finish and lasts whole day without any fading. It holds on better to the eyes compared to Maybelline Super Black. So, if I have to pick between the two I will go for L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold. It’s definitely my Holy Grail Kajal now.. Highly Recommended!
Have you tried L’Oreal Paris Kajal Magique Bold? Which is your favourite Kohl/Kajal?