Monthly Makeup Favourites – January 2015
I have been missing on this favourites post for months now, May be because I had a little too much to try and test but I was lazy enough not to do any of it and just abide by the rules of Lazy world and be at peace with doing nothing 😛
- Don’t Miss to checkout: My picks from Drugstore Brands – Colorbar, Maybelline
So, let’s start with the first list of Makeup favourites of 2015:-
- Sephora Jumbo Eye Shadow Crayon Green: Sephora Crayon in Green is my first crayon from Spehora and I am Super-happy with its performance, it has smooth, creamy texture and smudge – proof formula. I have started using it on waterline and I am impressed with its long lasting abilities and yes it doesn’t cause any irritation.
- Maybelline HyperGlossy Liquid Liner Gold-Iation: Maybelline HyperGlossy Gold Liquid Liner is s*xy gold eye liner , super pigmented and with that gorgeous metallic golden finish that you can do nothing but praise by flickering your eyes all day long. The liner is versatile and can be used along with colored eye liners for a dazzling eye look. Now, I am planning to get the rest of the shades from the collection too.
- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Star Red Lipstick Pure Garnet: There are many lipstick launches that come and go but nothing ever came as close as L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Star Red Lipstick collection. L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Star Red Pure Garnet Lipstick is rich wine red shade. The formula is absolutely amazing; it has everything that you would ever ask from a Matte lipstick moisturizing, long lasting, pigmented and what not. I can’t stop blabbering about it, its my favorite winter lipstick these days.
- MAC Satin Lipstick Rebel – I admit that I am not a big fan of Dark vampy lip colors but after a wonderful experience with Pure Garnet, I couldn’t resist but pull out this lovely deep purple lipstick from MAC out of my Lipstick stash and swipe it on my lips for an instant glam look. MAC Satin Rebel is a gorgeous purple toned intense berry plum lipstick in satin cream finish. It wears more comfortably than the Matte formula, with a smooth creamy texture that glides easily on lips.
- Maybelline Colorshow Glitter Nail Paints: Maybelline never ceases to surprise me with it amazing launches one after the other and that is why it is one of my favourite drugstore make-up brand. These pretty Shimmery nail paints have a superb glittery formula. I got 2 but want them all. 🙂
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
What are your favourite makeup products this month? Do you switch your makeup monthly?