Monthly Makeup Favorites @ February 2014
Today i will be sharing my favorite products of the month. I have decided to rediscover my stash and put to use all of my un-used lipsticks, eyeliners and everything else. I haven’t tried anything bold in terms of shades be it lips or eyes. You can say that I kept my makeup understated and wearable whole month.
For me, wearable makeup doesn’t mean you have to pick a peachy brown lipstick and just a dash kohl and liner on the lids. One can easily add colored to eyes with colored eye liners/ eye pencils and use soft pink/plum lipsticks to keep the look sober but pretty too.
- INGLOT Lipstick refill #68
- Colorbar Illuminator Pen – Sorry for delaying its review.. will be up this week for sure)
- SIGMA Makeup F80 Kabuki Brush
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation- Beige 54
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencils – Aqua Blue, Purple, Navy Blue, Turquoise Blue
- Dont Miss to checkout: SIGMA Makeup Brushes Haul
- INGLOT Lipstick refill #68– It is a beautiful rosy pink shade, extremely wearable and turned out to be one of my most used pink lipstick . It adds color to my lips without being loud and transforms my look from dull to bright instantly.
- Colorbar Illuminator Pen– I have a dry skin so was struggling to achieve that glowing skin in winters initially but this highlighter pen made it a cake walk for me. I add a tiny pea sized amount of it to my foundation and get the beautiful glistening shine that I have been wanting since ages. The formula is such that it never looks shimmery or OTT.
- SIGMA Kabuki Brush – F80 : This brush was missing in action for about 8 months now, bought it early last year but was busy finding out the perfect usage of other Eye makeup brushes from SIGMA. But better late than never, I started using this and it has become a staple in my makeup kit. It feathery soft and tightly bunches bristles moves around effortlessly, blending in the foundation and giving a beautiful finish. Be it stippling or swiping it works like magic. It is my Makeup Magic Wand!
- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation – Beige: With back to back launches of CC and BB creams last year this foundation got lost somewhere in the stash. Winters provides perfect weather to do full face makeup as one doesn’t have to worry about melting, sweating and oxidizing of foundations, I put it to use again. The foundation goes on smoothly and blends effortless, giving medium coverage which is ideal for daily usage. It never looks cakey or feel heavy. Used it with Colorbar highlighter for that lovely dewy finish.
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencils – Aqua, Purple, Navy Blue, Turquoise Blue: I was bored of the regular black liner look so jumped back into the colorful wagon with these supremely pigmented eye pencils from Faces. The formula is amazingly smooth and they last almost whole day on me. They are a great option to add a dash of color on your lids.