Maybelline Color Show Glittermania Nail Polish Dazzling Diva
I love glittery nail paints but sadly we don’t have much options here in India. I tried Revlon Wintermint out of the same urge but only to be left disappointed. So, just bling up my nail game I tried these Maybelline Glitterati Nail Paints and today I am sharing a shimmery silver from the range, Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Nail Dazzling Diva.
- Priding itself as India’s first-ever textured nail paint, the Color Show Glitter Mania range is every nail-art lover’s dream!
- When applied, these sparkling nail colors deliver a 3D shimmering effect, adding oodles of style to your tips.
- They also have a unique sand-textured effect that looks and feels great on your nails.
- With 8 glittering nail color shades to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect shade for every mood.
Here’s why you’ll love it:
- Features the Color Dry Technology for a stylish, sand-textured effect
- When applied on nails, it delivers a 3D shimmering effect
- Perfect for experimental, trendy nail art
- Easy to apply and dries quickly
- Comes in 8 trendy, glittering shades
Price:- Rs.125 for 6ml
Packaging:- Maybelline Glitter Mania Nail Paints comes in a cute round glass packagings similar to the Color Show Nail Paints. The brush is nice and spread out easily giving an even application.
My experience with Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Nail Polish Dazzling Diva:-
Shade: Dazzling Diva is gorgeous shimmery silver nail paint with lots of silver glitters. It doesn’t look grey and is a full on glimmery silver shade. The glitters are densely packed and
Formula: The formula contains two type of glitters, one are the micro mini silver shimmers that forms the major base and other is the slightly bigger circular shaped glitters that are sprinkled in the bottle in huge quantity.
Application: The brush comes loaded with glitters so I don’t need to worry about dipping the again in the bottle to pick up shimmers. Just remove the excess from the brush and give a thin coating of this glitter to the nails. Its best to go for 2-3 thin coats of the nail polish for even and smooth application
Dry Time: With thin coats it takes a few seconds to settle completely but if applied thick it gets clumpy, tend to squish at place and takes much long to dry down completely.
Finish: Once the polish is dry you can feel the slightly rough texture of the polish and for a smoother look and feel you might like to go for a top coat to seal in the shine and shimmers.
Staying Power: The formula is pretty long lasting and I can wear these easily for 3-4 days with minimum fading. The nail polish doesn’t chip or peel off.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Dazzling Diva Nail Polish:-
- Full on Glittery silver shade
- Richly pigmented
- 2 coats for an opaque coverage
- Dries quickly
- Stays easily for 3-4 days without a top-coat
- Perfect for a quick blingy Nail Art
- Super Affordable
Cons of Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Dazzling Diva Nail Polish:-
- Requires a top coat for smoother finish
- Removal is a pain
Recommendation:- Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Nail Polish Dazzling Diva is blingy silver shade with oozes of silver glitters speckled in the formula. The polish applied smoothly and evenly and with just one coat I get an almost opaque finish. I like how quickly it dries down and lasts for good 3-4 days showing no signs of chipping. I just can’t settle for one and have already grabbed 2 more shades from the collection (though want all of them in my bag) which I will be sharing soon. Highly Recommended!
Have you tried Maybelline Color Show Glitter Mania Nail Polish Dazzling Diva? Which is your favorite shimmery nail paint?