Makeup Trick: Winged Eye Liner like a Pro
You must already know that I am obsessed with winged eye liners and I just can’t do without them. I was definitely not a pro at winged liners since the starting but I did try various techniques before I found out what works best for me.
As a beginner, I can totally understand how difficult it could be to achieve a crisp winged liner because I have gone through the same. So, here is a quick tip with the demo on how to perfect that winged liner like a pro with the help of white eye liner as a guideline.
I will definitely try to recreate it so you can see that live.. so don’t forget to Subscribe to my channel HERE <3
Steps to Achieve the Look:
- Used some concealer to hide any darkness.
- With a white eye pencil draw a guiding line towards the outer eye corner. The trick is to draw it in continuation of lower lash line for the perfect wing angle.
- Now with a small liner brush or an angled liner brush trace that white liner and draw a thin line with black liner. Keep the length as much as you want your wing to be.
- From the tip of the liner draw a line joining it back to the inner eye corner. You can do this in short stroke to avoid any mistakes but if you do use a angled liner brush, it will be easy to achieve.
- Just fill the space between the lashes and the liner outline.
- Blend the white liner with finger or clean up the edge with a concealer brush and you are done!! 😀
Apply a good amount of mascara or add false eye lashes for a dramatic liner look.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!!
Share your thoughts and feedback in comments below
Loads of love.. :-* :-*
PS: If you get inspired and recreate the look, don’t forget to share it. Tag me on instagram, facebook, twitter (@Poonam_BMM). I would love to see it on your eyes.