Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream Review
I got this as a free sample along with one of my online order but didn’t got a chance to put it to use. I generally don’t try free samples provided with online purchases and are tossed to trash immediately but it was from my one my favorite skin care brands “Lotus Herbals” and want to give it a try before throwing it away. So, today I am going to review “Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream”
Active Ingredients:- Ginseng, Alpha hydroxy fruit acid from grapes
Price:- Rs. 295 for 50 gm
My experience with Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream:-
- Texture:-Night creams are normally expected to have thick rich creamy texture but Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream is just the opposite. It is a white colored cream with almost runny consistency which is even thinner that the TBS Vitamin E moisturizing cream.
- Fragrance:- . The cream has a delicious, mouthwatering smell of ripen berries and grapes which might be a bit overwhelming for some but as I love fruity scents it was a big pro for me. The scent however fades away quickly so you no need to be bothered about the scent.
- Result:-It is smooth and extremely light-weight which spreads effortlessly all over the face but it doesn’t immerse completely and a thin layer of it sits on my skin which isn’t sticky. It hydrates my skin well but doesn’t just vanish into the skin and leaves a slippery oily layer behind. It is a good moisturizer and hydrates skin well making it soft and smooth but nothing more than that, I couldn’t see much difference in my skin texture.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
The sample gave me almost 10-12 applications. The cream actually comes in a round-jar type packaging like all other night-creams or moisturizers.
Pros of Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream:-
- Light weight consistency
- Nice fruity smell
- Blends well
- Doesn’t break out
- Hydrating to my dry skin
- Makes skin soft and supple
- Reasonably priced
Cons of Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream:-
- Leaves a thin oily film in skin, so wont be suitable for oily/combi skin types
- No significant changes to the skin texture
Recommendation:- Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream is a light-weight hydrating moisturizer with silky soft texture and yummy fruitilicious smell. I am okay with its results of skin hydration and it works like a regular moisturizing cream except the fact that it will be leaving behind an oily layer.
Have you tried Lotus Herbals Nutranite Skin Renewal Nutritive Night Cream?