Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel – Cozy Mulberry Review, NOTD
Today I am going to share latest and probably the last addition to my Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel collection. I own these in Pure White, Gold Mist, Candy Drop, Peach Perfect, Crimson Red, Strawberry Idea, Deep Sea, Mahogany, Rose Petal, Pure Plum and all of them are reviewed here. Click on the names to read complete review. So, lets start with the newest in the collection Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel in Cozy Mulberry.
Product Claims: ColourDEW™ is a range of 10 exciting Nail enamels all together in a new packaging.
- Natural and safe,
- Acetone, DBP and toluene free,
- Fast drying, Flat and sturdy brush.
- Smooth application
Ingredients:- Acetone, DBP and Toluene free
Price:- Rs.99 for 8ml
Shelf Life:- 3 years from the Mfg date.
My experience with Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamel – Cozy Mulberry:-
- Cozy Mulberry is a lovely soft pink shade with subtle brown under tones. The shade looked close to Candy Drop but Cozy Mulberry is lot more pinkier while Candy Drop has more peachy tones.
- The slightly runny formula with medium-thick texture glides smoothly over the nails.
- The streak-free formula gives a smooth and even application with minimum efforts
- The color pay off is great and I get pretty much pigmented coverage in a single coat but I still prefer to go for 2 coats
- The nail enamel dries fast when applied in thin coats but thick coats tend to increase the dry time.
- It dries to the usual super creamy glossy finish which is one of the reason of my love for these Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamels
- The staying power is also remarkable as it stays good with slight fading from the tips and didn’t chip for 3-4 days
- The Nail enamels comes in a long cylindrical bottle with sassy curvy handle with a gripping pattern which gives easy application
In the nutshell, these are affordable nail paints with an excellent quality but the shade selection is quite limited . I own most of he shades from Lotus Color Dew nail enamel range and wouldn’t be adding any more till they launch any new shades.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried Lotus Herbals Color Dew nail enamel – Cozy Mulberry?