L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush of Light Glow Palette – Blushing Kiss
When I think of blushes, I couldn’t think of many available in India other than Maybelline Cheeky Glow and Colorbar Blushes that provide great quality and are easy on pocket too. L’Oreal has launched these beautiful blush palettes in drool worthy shades and I literally wanted to have them all but I managed to control my temptation and zeroed on to this “Rosy Pink” Palette. So, today I have the new L’oreal Lucent Magique Blush of Light Glow Palette in Blushing Kiss to share with you.
Product Claims: Accentuate your cheek area and look your best at an upcoming party as you use this ‘Lucent Magique Blush 03 Blushing Kiss’ from L’Oréal Paris. Easy to apply, this blusher is a must-have in your make-up kit. Lending a perfect glow and radiance to your skin, this blusher will help you receive a lot of compliments for your fine make-up sense.
- 3 colour pigments give an immediate rosy, healthy glow
- The blush is lightweight to wear and leaves the skin comfortable
- Makes your cheeks looks fuller, more radiant and youthful
- Reflecting pigments capture and sculpt the light to give the perfect glow
Direction for Use:
- Lucent Magique Blush has a soft texture and is easy to apply
- It is easy to blur and glides softly on the cheeks
Price: Rs 850 for 4.5gms (can be bought on 15% from jabong.com)
Available in 4 shades:
- 01 Duchess Rose
- 02 Fuchisa Flush
- 03 Blushing Kiss
- 04 Sunset Glow
Packaging: L’Oreal Magique Lucent blush comes in a luxurious rose gold metallic case in rectangular shape that fits perfectly between palms. The glossy lid has a large mirror inside which comes handy for touch-ups ( full points for that 🙂 ). The blush palette has a separate compartment that holds a small brush for on the go applications but I prefer carrying a separate blush brush for application. The packaging is sturdy and easy to travel with. It isnow going to be my companion wherever I go!
My Experience with L’Oreal Magique Lucent Blush of Light Glow Palette– Blushing kiss:
I am so very excited to have this beautiful blush trio in my arsenal, the only other pretty blush that I have is Physician Formula Happy Booster Blush in Rose with pretty pink hearts pattern all over.
Blushing Kiss: It comprises of 3 strips of different colors in varying texture. It gives a beautiful rose gold color to the cheeks when all the shades are blended together. I love how it looks on me with the perfect balance of golden sheen and pinkish color… <3 <3
- Shade 1: Light whitish pink shade with silver shimmers which works best as a cheek bone highlighter but the shimmer specks might fill up in the pores, so smooth on primer before dabbing this highlighter. It is softest of all the 3 shades
- Shade 2: Rose gold shade with pinkish shade and finely milled golden shimmer. It is the broadest strip of the palette. It is a gorgeous rose gold shade that can work on its own as a blush. It has a medium texture which gets picked up by the brush easily
- Shade 3: Orangey Coral with pinkish pearly sheen. It looks orangeier in the palette but comes up as a pretty rosy pink on cheeks. This is shade responsible for adding color and depth to the blush It is stiffest of all though needs a little bit of effort to be show up on skin but has staining pigments which makes it last longer on application.
- Don’t Miss To Checkout: Physician Formula Healthy Glow Booster Rose
Texture: All the strips have satiny smooth texture, my fingers literally slipped over the blush. The formula has finely milled shimmers which are blended in the colour base to impart a pearlescent sheen to the shades expect that pinkish white(1st shade) which has visible silver shimmer specks but not chunky or glittery at all.
- Don’t Miss To Checkout: NYX Illuminator : Chaotic
Pigmentation: The blush isn’t intensely pigmented but has buildable formula that shows up on cheeks after a minimum of 4-5 swipes. The rosy coral pink shade has staining pigments that balances the blush color pay-off. You can never go OTT with the blush, so if you are heavy handed you will love to work with this blush.
- Don’t Miss To Checkout: NYX Rouge Powder Blush : Dusty Rose
Finish: The presence of shimmers, predominantly gold add a lovely warm sheen to the blush on application and it never looks OTT or shimmery. The blush adds a radiant glow which brightens up my cheeks. There are slight silver shimmers which can be diffused to nearly there by blending it a bit more with fluffy Blush Brush.
Staying Power – Blushing Kiss lasts for 3-4 hours on me without base and with Mac Face and Body Foundation as a base it stays on for 5-6 hours before it starts showing signs of fading.
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush-Blushing Kiss:
- Beautiful Rosy pink shade
- Silky smooth texture
- Finely milled shimmers
- Imparts healthy glow to cheeks
- Buildable coverage
- Blends easily
- Pearl-shimmery finish
- Glossy Rose Gold Packaging
- Comes with a Mirror and brush applicator
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush-Blushing Kiss:
- Require multiple swipes to show up
- Shimmers(from Top Shade) might emphasize pores for some
- Starts fading after 5-6 hours
Recommendation: L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush – Blushing Kiss is a pretty Rosy Pink blush palette with warm gold pearly sheen and a hint of silver shimmers. It has a satiny smooth texture with buildable formula that blends beautifully on cheeks and adds a glistening warm glow on application. The fancy rose gold packaging make you go weak on the knees, so if you adore pretty packaging’s it will be hard to ignore these. Bit more staying would have made it perfect for the price paid. If heavily pigmented blush formula scare you away them you will love its buildable coverage but if you are a fan of super-pigmented blushes,you might not be impressed!
Have you tried L’Oreal Paris Lucent Magique Blush? Do you prefer heavily pigmented or lightly pigmented blushes?