#LifeinPink: L’oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection Star Range
L’oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection Star Range
Let’s about our love for pink today..After Red, Pink is my favorite shade and I feel L’Oreal Paris has read my mind right that’s why after launching their “Pure Red” Collection last year they decided to come up with this “La Vie En Rose “ collection which is pink perfection. The range included includes nothing but different shades of Pink including 5 L’Extrardinaire Matt Lip Glosses, 7 moist Matte Lipsticks and 3 beautiful nail paints
Checkout Lip Swatches here:
- Pinks are the new reds! #LifeInPink Drench yourself in the velvety richness of delicate pinks, with our new star-studded collection. Ensured to give your lips a finish that is textured like velvet matte, these are the pinks tailored for every woman.
- L’Oreal Paris Colour Riche Collection Star Pinks have pure pink pearls blended with velvet pigments, to give a soft finish that boasts of sophistication inside out. The finely blended micro minerals make sure that you stand out and be the show stopper, wherever and whenever, and make a statement.
- L’Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection Star Moist Mat Lipstick – Rs.990
- L’Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection Star L’Extraordinaire Mat Lip Colors – Rs 950
- L’Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection Star Color Riche Nail Paints- Rs. 295
Shelf Life: 3 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging: L’oreal Paris Color Riche La Vie En Rose Collection has a beautiful mat black packaging with gold detailing I really love the satin mat body of both the lipsticks and glosses.
My experience with L’oreal Paris Color Riche La Vie En Rose Collection:-
All the shades in L’oreal Paris Color Riche La Vie En Rose Collection are curated by brand ambassador beauties of the brand and hence they are names after the celebs who endorse them.
The 7 gorgeous shades from the L’Oreal Paris Moist Mat Lipsticks Collection are:
- Blake’s Pink – Coral Pink
- Aishwarya’s Pink – Soft Rosey Pink
- Doutzen’s Pink – Bright Blue based Pink
- Naomi’s Pink – Pale Pastel PInk
- Eva’s Pink –It is a soft dusty rosey pink which can be a great go to Nudeish pink for fair-medium complexions. The lip color has slight pearly sheen which isn’t much visible in tube but can be detected on application. The color is pretty but it gets patchy on application and emphasizes fine line which isn’t a good sight.
- Liya’s Pink: It is a nice fuchsia pink with pinkish pearly sheen. The color applies smoothly and gives even finish. A shade that will work for ayone in love with pinks. It doesn’t look patchy or settle in fine lines like Eva’s. I willdefinitely be wearing it wmore often in upcoming summer season.
- JLO’s Pink: It is a medium-dark berry pink shade with soft pearly sheen but it looks lovely with this lip color. It is one of the most pigmented shades from the collection and I get rich color on my lips with just 2 swipes. It applies more evenly and will work for all skintones especially if you love deeper shades but with sheer finish
Overall, the formula of these L’Oreal Paris Moist Mat lipstick is creamy and buttery which glides on easily on lips. The pigmentation is quite sheer though and the shades needs to be built up to give a good color pay off. But they never give complete coverage and there is slight translucency in the finish even after 4-5 swipes. These don’t have Flat matte finishes if you have guessed than from the name but has a soft creamy sheen. I love that formula doesn’t feel heavy or look cakey but I would have loved them more if they had been a bit more pigmented.
Next are the L’Oreal Paris L’Extraordinaire Mat Lip Colors, there are 5 shades I this Collection:
- Fan BingBing’s Pink: Soft pastel pink
- Gong Li’s Pink: Light Candy Pink
- Katrina’s Pink: Bright Neonish Pink
- Sonam’s Pink: It is a bright Coral Pink shade
- Julianna’s Pink: It is a deep Berry Pink Shade
These L’Oreal Paris L’Extraordinaire Mat Lip Colors are super pigmented unlike the Moist Mat Lipsticks from the collection. These are creamy smooth and have a moisturizing feel to them. They have a lovely creamy-matte finish but In spite of being a gloss they last long and on me I can see the color even after 4-5 hours of application. I really love these and if you are a lip gloss addict and looking for some pretty pinks then do check these out especially the last three, Orchid (Katrina’s pink) , Magnolia (Julianne’s Pink and Azalea (Sonam’s Pink).
Lastly the collection includes 3 nail paints, L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Nail Paints
- Sonam’s – Dusty nude Pink
- Katrina’s – True Rosey Pink
- Aishwarya’s – Bright Fuchsia pink
In love with Sonam’s shade it is such a pretty everyday wearable shades and the formula is great too as it lasts 4-5 days on me without any top coat and minor fading
Recommendation: L’Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection Star Range is a beautiful pink collection but considering warm indian skintones and pigmented lips I wish the colors were more opaque in Moist Mat lipsticks. Also, I could have easily done without the pearly sheen. But other the smooth creamy texture and the classy black packaging is worth checking out. If not more grab at least 1 nail paint and a L’Extraordinaire Mat Lip Color from the collection.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried L’Oreal Paris La Vie En Rose Collection Star Range? Which is your favorite pink here?
PS:Product sent by brand for consideration