L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel Rebel Blue 610 Review, NOTD
L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel Rebel Blue
Hello Everyone, Today I am going to review a nail paint in my favorite shade from L’Oreal. It’s been so long that I reviewed a nail paint so lets talk about this freebie that I received along with (Review HL’Oreal True Match Concealer and L’Oreal Glam Shine Balmy Gloss during birthday Shopping.
Product Claims: Color Riche Le Vernis pampers you with a range of bright, high gloss nail lacquers. 26 shades for 26 days !
1. In-built Top Coat.
2. Ultra-finely dispersed pigments provide superior coverage and enhanced colour intensity.
3. Innovative formula with crystal acrylics add intense clarity to magnify shine.
4. Durable film-forming polymers create glass-like clarity with 10-day resiliency.
Ingredients:- ETHYL ACETATE • BUTYL ACETATE • NITROCELLULOSE • PROPYL ACETATE • ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE • TOSYLAMIDE/EPOXY RESIN • ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL • ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE • BENZOPHENONE-1 • SILICA • DIACETONE ALCOHOL • PHOSPHORIC ACID • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • ALUMINA • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • TIN OXIDE • STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE • CI 15850 / RED 6 • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE•CI15850/RED7LAKE•CI15880/RED34•CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE • CI 77266 / BLACK 2 • FIL-D50462/2
Price:- Rs.225 for 5ml
Packaging:- The nail enamel comes in a small glass bottle with a long neck and a golden cap which adds a classic touch to the packaging. It is a no fuss packaging and sleek bottle is very convenient to use and carry along.
My experience with L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel Rebel Blue:-
- Rebel Blue is a dark cobalt blue shade infused with navy blue colored shimmers. The shimmers are blended beautifully into the formula and give a lovely pearly sheen to nail paint.
- The texture is thin but I didn’t find it runny which flows easily on the nail beds without taking too long to dry to completely!
- The formula goes on smoothly and gives even coverage and almost opaque finish in a single coat but I love it even more with 2 coats
- The thing that I loved most about these nail paints is their amazing brush with a curved tip which gives an effortless and more precise application
- The nail paint settles to a glossy finish but it starts cipping and looses it shine pretty soon. So make it long lasting with a base coat underneath and retain the shine with a top coat.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
- Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear Nail Paint – Pacific Blue
- Revlon Nail Enamel – Blue Lagoon
- Quick Car Nail Art
Pros of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel Rebel Blue:-
- Formula goes on smoothly
- Excellent color pay-off
- Opaque Coverage
- Glossy Shine
- Easy application
- Lasts long with a base coat underneath
- Sleek packaging
- Brush gives precise application
- Available in 26 Shades
Cons of L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel Rebel Blue:-
- A bit pricey for the quantity provided
- Requires a top coat to seal in the glossy finish and a base coat to make it stay longer
- More colors can be added to the range
Recommendation:- L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel Rebel Blue is a bold dark blue shade in a pearl finish. I love this color a lot and already lusting to get heels, a tee and jean in the same shade. ;). These are a bit expensive compared to other drugstores brands but I really like formula and the brush comes with it. The collection comes in 26 vibrant shades with hues of nudes, pinks, rosy reds, blues but would love to see more vibrant (can I say Neon shade) in this range. 🙂
I would like all the brand to introduce such smaller bottles like this, so I had to pay less and at least I could hit the bottom someday!!
Have you tried L’Oreal Paris Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel –Rebel Blue Reef? Which is your favorite Blue shade?