L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamel – Beige Countless 104 Review, NOTD
L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamel – Beige Countless 104
It took me almost a month to test and review this beautiful nail . I am not much into neutral shades but couldnt resist buying this lovely n*de nail color from L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamels collection. Lets see how this L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamel in Beige Countless fared on me.
Product Claims: Your dream colour is now at your fingertips with Colour Riche® Nail Colour, a unique formula that delivers intense color, luxurious shine and 10-day wear.* Available in a delicious spectrum of must-have shades, the collection is divided into 3 unique colour stories curated by L’Oréal’s exclusive Color Designer Orrea Light: Romantic, Femme Fatale & Trend setter. There’s a perfect hue to match your personality, style and mood.
- Pure, intense, eye-catching colours exclusively curated by our international Color Designer
- Find your shade(s) in one of 3 colour collections
- Luxurious shine in a single stroke 10-day wear
*When used with Colour Riche® One Stop Base Coat and Top of the Line Top Coat.
- Coverage and hi-fidelity colour intensity.
- Innovative formula with crystal acrylics add intense clarity to magnify shine.
- Durable film-forming polymers create glass-like clarity with 10-day resiliency.
Ingredients:- ETHYL ACETATE • BUTYL ACETATE • NITROCELLULOSE • PROPYL ACETATE • ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE • TOSYLAMIDE/EPOXY RESIN • ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL • ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE • BENZOPHENONE-1 • SILICA • DIACETONE ALCOHOL • PHOSPHORIC ACID • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • ALUMINA • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • TIN OXIDE • STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE • CI 15850 / RED 6 • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE•CI15850/RED7LAKE•CI15880/RED34•CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE • CI 77266 / BLACK 2 • FIL-D50462/2
Price:- Rs.225 for 5 ml
Packaging:- The nail enamel comes in a small glass bottle with a long neck and a golden cap which adds a classic touch to the packaging. It is a no fuss packaging and sleek bottle is very convenient to use and carry along.
My experience with L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamel – Beige Countless:
- Beige countless is a gorgeous nude shade, one of the most adorable yet sexy nude nail colors. It is cream color with no shimmer or glitter in it
- The formula is slightly runny but not watery and comes up so easily on the brush.
- The brush is a mater-piece with thin flared bristles and slightly U-curved tip which takes care of the nail-curves and gives you a flawless application with zero efforts. I love how the brush flares a bit more during application and covers complete nail-bed in single stroke.
- Though Beige Countless is a light shade but the nail enamel has a good color pay-off and gets applied effortlessly on nails giving an absolutely opaque coverage in 2 quick strokes.
- The nail enamel dries quickly to an amazing glossy finish and retains a nice sheen till it is there on nails
- The staying to my disappointment isn’t great as they starts chip by 3rd day formula and starts fading very easily, however they stay glossy for whole week. A top-coat is a must to avoid chipping .
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
- Maybelline Color Show Nail Paint Nude Skin
- Oriflame Very me Metallic Nail Polish
- 10 Lotus Herbals Color Dew Nail Enamels
Pros of L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamel – Beige Countless:-
- Silky smooth formula
- Streak-free application
- Very Pigmented
- Fabulous Brush
- Dries Super-Quick
- Glossy finish stays long
- Available in 26 gorgeous shades
Cons of L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamel – Beige Countless:-
- Starts fading/chipping early without a top-coat.
Recommendation:- L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamel – Beige Countless is a lovely neutral shade and one of my favorite nudes. The quality of these Nail enamels is one of the best I have ever tried. These are cream finish nail paints which require only two coats to reach opacity and gives a lovely smooth streak-free application. Loved everything about these nail enamels the bottle, brush and formula, finish. You just name it and these nail enamels have that quality in them without being too heavy on the pocket. Just wished for a better staying but a top-coat will suffice that. I will definitely be hoarding more shades from the collection! Highly Recommend!
Have you tried L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamel – Beige Countless? Have your tried these L’Oreal Color Riche Nail Enamels?