L’Oreal Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Polish – Blue Reef 613
I bought two nail enamels from this newly launched L’Oreal Color Riche Le Vernis collection. I have already reviewed the Beige Countless which is a pretty neutral shade. Today, I am going to review another shade from L’Oreal Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel the Blue Reef.
Product Claims: Your dream colour is now at your fingertips with Colour Riche® Nail Colour, a unique formula that delivers intense color, luxurious shine and 10-day wear.* Available in a delicious spectrum of must-have shades, the collection is divided into 3 unique colour stories curated by L’Oréal’s exclusive Color Designer Orrea Light: Romantic, Femme Fatale & Trend setter. There’s a perfect hue to match your personality, style and mood.
- Pure, intense, eye-catching colours exclusively curated by our international Color Designer
- Find your shade(s) in one of 3 colour collections
- Luxurious shine in a single stroke10-day wear
*When used with Colour Riche® One Stop Base Coat and Top of the Line Top Coat.
- Coverage and hi-fidelity colour intensity.
- Innovative formula with crystal acrylics add intense clarity to magnify shine.
- Durable film-forming polymers create glass-like clarity with 10-day resiliency.
Ingredients:- ETHYL ACETATE • BUTYL ACETATE • NITROCELLULOSE • PROPYL ACETATE • ACETYL TRIBUTYL CITRATE • TOSYLAMIDE/EPOXY RESIN • ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL • ADIPIC ACID/NEOPENTYL GLYCOL/TRIMELLITIC ANHYDRIDE COPOLYMER • ACRYLATES COPOLYMER • STEARALKONIUM BENTONITE • BENZOPHENONE-1 • SILICA • DIACETONE ALCOHOL • PHOSPHORIC ACID • CALCIUM ALUMINUM BOROSILICATE • ALUMINA • SYNTHETIC FLUORPHLOGOPITE • TIN OXIDE • STEARALKONIUM HECTORITE [+/- MAY CONTAIN / PEUT CONTENIR : CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE • MICA • CI 19140 / YELLOW 5 LAKE • CI 15850 / RED 6 • CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES • CI 77163 / BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE•CI15850/RED7LAKE•CI15880/RED34•CI 77120 / BARIUM SULFATE • CI 77510 / FERRIC FERROCYANIDE • CI 42090 / BLUE 1 LAKE • CI 77266 / BLACK 2 • FIL-D50462/2
Price:- Rs.225 for 5 ml
My experience with L’Oreal Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel – Blue Reef:-
- Blue Reef is an elegant dark teal green shade in lovely creamy finish. It is an exclusive shade which looks absolutely stunning on nails. The shade isn’t easily available across brands.
- The consistency of the nail polish is amazing which is so easy to work with that it goes absolutely smooth over the nails. The formula is very creamy and just perfect for an effortless application.
- The brush is definitely something to look out for. The wide bristles with a rounded tip provide me total control on application and paint my nails with precision. I need just one stroke of this brush to cover entire nail area.
- The shade is much pigmented though it goes slightly sheer in single coat but with 2 coats it builds to full opacity.
- The nail dries speedily to a rich glossy creamy finish. The formula doesn’t have any shimmers and but an absolute high shine formula which give that ultra-crème finish on nails.
- The lasting power isn’t good though and it starts fading on the same day but the glossy shine doesn’t fade away easily and stays good for 4-5 days
- Interesting shade collection with a mix of bright and neutral shades.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Recommendation:- L’Oreal Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel – Blue Reef is a gorgeous shade of green with a wonderful glossy crème finish. The super-smooth formula combined with that high-class brush does a superb job at giving a non-streaky and flawless application. Not to miss the expensive packaging available at such an affordable price. I love these nail enamels and will definitely be purchasing more shades from this collection.
Have you tried L’Oreal Color Riche Le Vernis Nail Enamel – Blue Reef? Do you like such dark shades?