Lakmé Nail Polish Remover Review, NOTD
Lakmé Nail Polish Remover Review
Lakmé Nail Polish Remover needs no introduction. It has been there for years (like an omnipresent thing) and I have been using this since my childhood (I mean college days):P. For majority of us it would be the first nail polish remover we ever used.
Nail Polish Removers are a must have if you are into nail-paints.
Product Claims: What is Lakmé Nail Colour Remover?-Enriched with Vitamin E to prevent excessive dryness around the nails.
Price:- Rs.50 for ml
Packaging:- The remover comes in a transparent glass bottle with a plastic screw cap.
There is another plastic lid with a hole beneath the cap that controls the amount of the liquid. The cubical shaped bottle is compact and handy.
Good Points about Lakmé Nail Polish Remover:-
- Removes nail polish effortlessly. Put the cotton swab on the nails for 2 seconds and swipe it against the nail bed. The nail polish comes off easily.
- You need small amount of this liquid will be enough for removing nail polish from both the hands so a little goes a long way.
- Single cotton swab will be enough to remove nail paint from both the hands efficiently.
- Removes nail polish completely and doesn’t leave that itsy bitsy stains on cuticles and nail bed corners.
- It doesn’t leave any whitish cast on nail bed.
- I like its easy to use no fuss packaging. The stopper prevents leakage hence, making the bottle travel friendly too.
- Most easily available remover. Available in almost every cosmetic shop.
- Doesn’t made my nails dry after removing the nail paint but still I prefer to follow up with a hand
Bad Points about Lakmé Nail Polish Remover:-
- Has a strong acetone smell.
- Wont help in preventing nails from breaking or any other benefits.
- No mention of ingredient list.
Recommendation:- Lakmé Nail Polish Remover works great as a remover but don’t expect it to do anything other than that like preventing nails from breaking or any other benefits. For those you must follow up with a hand cream to take care of your nails and hands.
I have tried other nail polish removers too but Lakme is still a must have with all of them. It makes my nail paint collection complete. 😉
Have you tried Lakmé Nail Polish Remover? Which is the First Nail Paint Remover you ever used?