Lakme Fantasy Shimmer Eyeliner-Midnight Moon Review
Lakmé Fantasy Shimmer Eyeliner–Midnight Moon Review
I had just finished my Lakmé 9 to 5 liquid black liner and was hunting for another liquid liner when I came across Fantasy collection by Lakme. I love the finish and the look that I get with liquid liners compared to the pencil liners but was bored of regular matte black liners. Lakme has something different to offer this time and I decided to go for Midnight Moon shade from the Fantasy collection.
Product Claims:- Steal the secret to those twinkling eyes with a gel based liner infused with micro-fine glitter particles. This rich sparkle liner lets you line, layer or blend without smudging or spreading
Available in 8 shades:-
- Glimmer Blue
- Mystic Mauve
- Moonshine Topcoat
- Astral Green
- Indigo Star
- Pink Crystal
- Bronze melt
- Midnight moon
Price:- Rs.275 for 3.5ml
Shelf Life:- 24 months from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- It comes wrapped in a cellophane paper (tamper-proof seal) . The liner comes in a transparent plastic bottle with a long applicator handle. The small cute bottle with a long golden handle looks so stylish. I love its packaging simple yet stylish.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: How to Use Eye Shadow as Eye Liner
The packaging is also travel friendly and unbreakable kinds as I have dropped this bottle more than few times accidently/purposefully but no damage done.
My experience with Lakmé Fantasy Eyeliner – Midnight Moon:-
- The liquid liner is not runny which is very unlike Lakmé 9 to 5 and Lakmé Insta liner. Due to its medium gel like consistency it is extremely easy to work with this liquid liner.
- The long applicator handle gives a better control and creating a smooth line in single stroke. It has a thin good quality brush which picks up the right amount of the liquid and applies the liner on the lids like a breeze.
- The liner is not an intense black but more of like grayish- black liner with fine shimmers. The shimmers are a mix of silver and pink specks but not gritty at all.
- The liner is highly pigmented and gives intense color in single application.
- It glides so beautifully on the eyelids that winged eyeliner has never been such an easy task.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
- Winged Smudged Liner Makeup Tutorial
- L’Oreal Paris Super Liner Instant Impact Felt Eye Liner Black
- Eye Makeup Tutorial- Winged Smudged Eye Liner
EOTD using Lakmé Fantasy Eyeliner – Midnight Moon:-
Pros of Lakmé Fantasy Eye liner – Midnight Moon:-
- Good daily wear liner and doesn’t look OTT even during day time.
- Dries super quickly within seconds of application
- Contains fine shimmer not chunky or gritty. The shimmer stays put and doesn’t move around all over the lids.
- Very Pigmented and shows true color in single application
- Long sleek applicator handle which makes eye liner application an easy task
- Good quality brush which applies the liner smoothly and evenly all over the lids
- Liner stays for good 8-10 hours (even more) without fading or smudging.
- Won’t give raccoon eyes even if washed away with soap and water.(unlike Lakme insta-liner)
- Gets removed easily with daily face wash or cleanser.
- Available in 8 beautiful shades.
Cons Lakmé Fantasy Eye liner – Midnight Moon:-
- May sting sensitive eyes as it causes slight sensation in my eyes till it dries.
- If rubbed hard the liner will crack and flake off
- Liner is not water-proof but water- resistant for sure.
Recommendation:- Lakmé Fantasy Eye liner – Midnight Moon is an awesome liquid eyeliner with subtle shimmers and s*xy packaging. It has super easy application and long staying power. Decent pigmentation and smudge proof. Scared of making mistakes in eyeliner application, try this. Correcting mistakes would never have been so easier. Highly recommended to all who don’t have steady hands and are in learning phase of eyeliner application. This is a perfect liner to start with. Its Moonshine Topcoat is next on my list.
Have you tried Lakmé Fantasy Eyeliner – Midnight Moon? Which is your favorite shimmery black liner?