La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Body Cream Gel Review
Hello Everyone, Today I will be sharing my first Skincare item from one of the most loved skincare brand La Roche Posay. La Roche Posay LIPIKAR range of body products are made for dry skin issues among adults and children and has proved to be very effective in clinical trials. So, lets see if this La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Body Cream Gel stands true to its claims!
- This high-tolerance cleansing gel has a soap-free, fragrance-free, and paraben-free formula and was designed for very dry sensitive and irritated skin, prone to itching.
- Concentrated in Glycerine 10%, shea butter and Niacinamide to help restore the skin barrier.
- Works for Extreme dryness. Atopy-prone skin. Babies, children and adults
Benefits: When gently cleansed, the skin’s comfort and suppleness are restored.
- Daily cleansing.
- Squeeze a small amount in the palm of the hand.
- Apply to moistened skin.
- Massage gently.
Ingredients: AQUA / WATER, GLYCERIN, DISODIUM COCOAMPHODIACETATE, COCO-BETAINE,PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCOL DISTEARATE, SODIUM GLYCOLATE, ACRYLATES COPOLYMER, CITRIC ACID, NIACINAMIDE, PEG-55 PROPYLENE GLYCOL OLEATE, PEG-75 SHEA BUTTER GLYCERIDES, POLYQUATERNIUM-7, PPG-5-CETETH-20
Packaging: La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Gel comes in a soft squeeze tube type packaging with a translucent blue colored flip cap. It shuts firmly with a click sound and has a big groove to open it with ease. The packaging is sturdy and won’t let the product leak during travels. Also, all the details are mentioned on the tube itself, so I can easily check the Ingredients, expiry and other details
My Experience with La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Gel:
La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Body Cream Gel is a translucent white colored gel in thin, runny consistency. The formula is free from any harmful chemicals like parabens, fragrance and it’s also soap-free which makes it suitable for really dry, sensitive and irritated skin.
The gel feels very mild on skin and it does the job of cleansing quite effectively. It gives a rich creamy lather even with a small amount. I just need a little bit of it, so this tube is going to last long. It doesn’t make skin feel dry or itchy and I love to use it as a body wash for my baby whenever he faces any skin irritation or itching.
Why I love this Cleansing Gel:
- La Roche Posay Cleansing Gel contains glycerine, shea butter and Niacinamide which creates a protective barrier on skin and help restore skin’s moisture.
- I also love that this cleanser claims to provide protection against Hard water. Hard water is a big issue for me as the water at my place is very salty which has drying effect on skin. But this one seems to solve the issue for me. Now I don’t have to worry about baby getting dry or rough because this cleansing gel takes care of that.
- I am always on the lookout for fragrance free products for my baby as they can cause irritation and that is one more point for me to love this cleansing gel.
- It’s just that it is one the pricey side but the quality of the cleanser is top-notch and worth every penny.
Results: Recently, my little one had a skin issue where his skin turned all dry and scaly. But with the help of this cleansing gel and the Baume, it got better within 2-3 days of application. The cleansing gel is great for sensitive skin as it soothe down the irritation. I am really happy with the results. I am using the Aveeno Body wash for my baby and this La Roche Posay one feels much better than that!
Recommendation: La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Body Cream Gel is one of the mildest cleansing gels I have ever tried. The formula is Soap free, fragrance free, paraben free and that’s why I love it even more for my baby. I feel relieved that I am using nothing but the best products for my baby which will take care of his skin just like me (I am an obsessive Mom). The formula contains Glycerine, shea butter and Niacinamide which helps to restore the skin barrier. It leaves skin soft and supple. It is a mild cleanser which gives rich creamy lather with small amount. It is best suited for dry, sensitive and acne-prone skin. I and baby are in love with it! Highly Recommended!
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet Cleansing Body Cream Gel? Which is your favorite cleansing gel to combat dryness?
PS: Product sent by brand for consideration but honest and unbiased review!