La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ Review
Hello Everyone, Today I will be sharing another Skincare item from one of the most loved skincare brand La Roche Posay. La Roche Posay LIPIKAR range of body products are made for dry skin issues among adults and children and has proved to be very effective in clinical trials. I have already tried La Roche Posay Lipikar Cleansing Gel and loving it to the core. So, lets see if this La Roche Posay Lipikar Syndet Baume AP+ stands true to its claims!
Product Description: La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ is a Lipid-Replenishing balm. It is Anti-irritation. Anti-scratching.
- Sensitive and atopy-prone and allergy-prone skin. Babies, children and adults.
- Also suitable for sensitive, very dry, irritated and itch-prone skin, leading to scratching.
- Soothes immediately.
- Spaces out the flare-ups of severe dryness.
- 400ml pump dispenser and 200ml easy squeeze tube with outer package
- Innovation stemming from 25 years’ reasearch.
LIPIKAR Baume AP+ with Aqua Posae Filiformis, a new and exclusive patented ingredient, to act on the 2 determining factors for atopy-prone skin:
- Re-establish and stabilize the microbiome’s balance.
- Restore and preserve the skin barrier.
All within a formula concentrated with:
- and Shea Butter (20%).
Formula developed using a minimum number of ingredients selected for their efficacy and safety.
- Fragrance-free, paraben-free.
- New Texture ! Quickly absorbs to ease and speed up daily application.
- Non-greasy, non-sticky finish
Benefits: Beyond immediate soothing, LIPIKAR Baume AP+ spaces out flare-ups of severe dryness. Supple and soft, skin regains a durable comfort.
Application Advice: Apply once daily to very dry and irritated skin on the face and/or body, pre-cleansed with a gentle soap-free product such as LIPIKAR SYNDET.
Ingredients: AQUA / WATER, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER / SHEA BUTTER, GLYCERIN, DIMETHICONE, NIACINAMIDE, PARAFFINUM LIQUIDUM / MINERAL OIL, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BRASSICA CAMPESTRIS OLEIFERA OIL / RAPESEED SEED OIL, AMMONIUM POLYACRYLDIMETHYLTAURAMIDE / AMMONIUM , POLYACRYLOYLDIMETHYL TAURATE, PEG-100 STEARATE, GLYCERYL STEARATE, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE, CERA MICROCRISTALLINA / MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX, PARAFFIN, SORBITAN TRISTEARATE, DIMETHICONOL
Packaging: La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ comes in a white colored soft squeeze tube type packaging. It has a white colored flip cap to dispense the product. The cap shuts firmly with a click sound. It has a big groove to open it with ease. The tube is packed in a white card box which carries all the information about the product. The packaging is sturdy and won’t let the product leak during travels. Also, some of the details are mentioned on the tube itself.
My Experience with La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP+:
La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ is a white colored cream with a rich creamy texture. However, the consistency isn’t thick so cream spreads nicely on application. The formula is very moisturising which is why it feels a bit greasy, just like when we apply a rich lotion.
It doesn’t feel heavy but definitely slippers and it takes its own sweet time to sink into the skin. It keeps the skin soft and moisturized whole day.
La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume is claimed to be fragrance-free but I do feel it has slight smell. Thankfully, it is very light and disappears in few minutes of application.
It is basically a lipid replenishing balm made for sensitive, very dry, irritated and itch-prone skin. It contains Shea Butter and Glycerin as main ingredients which moisturizes skin naturally. The formula deeply moisturizes skin and helps fight itchy, dry skin.
I even applied it on face when I had nothing around and my skin was screaming moisture. It moisturized my skin well and kept it nourished whole day. I can feel the moisture even after washing my face with water.
- On Me: I have super dry skin and sometimes the situation gets out of hands when no moisturizer can help. I often use it on my dry, scaly hands. And it instantly transforms them to super smooth and softer ones. I had a skin flaking issue on my legs and within 2 day of application it made them smoother.
- On My Baby: Recently, my little one had a skin issue where his skin turned all dry and scaly on the back. I started using this La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume along with La Roche Posay Lipikar Cleansing gel and within 3 days it got better. The rich moisturising formula of this baume soothed down the irritation and made skin soft and smooth. I am really happy with the results
I so wish it was cheaper but it’s so good that I will definitely be repurchasing it for winters.
Recommendation: La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP+ is a rich moisturizer made with Shea butter and Gylcerin which deeply moisturize skin and keep it soft and nourished whole day. It has a rich texture which feels slippery on application but not uncomfortable heavy. This La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume instantly smoothen skin and makes it soft and supple. The formula is fragrance free and paraben free which makes it suitable for itchy, irritated, sensitive and even delicate baby skin. I just wish the formula had been less slippery but otherwise it delivers what it claims. Recommended!
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Have you tried La Roche Posay Lipikar Baume AP+? Which is favorite moisturizer to combat dryness or itchy skin?
PS: Product sent by brand for consideration but honest and unbiased review!