Jergen’s Original Scent Cherry Almond Moisturizer Review
Product Claims: Experience all the ways the Jergens Collection of moisturizers give skin a subtle allure that captivates.
- Moisturize into memorably soft skin.
- A sentimental journey in every Cherry-Almond scented drop, this part momento/part body lotion transports you back in time as it transforms dry skin into captivatingly soft skin. Enriched with nourishing emollients, Jergen’s Original scent Cherry-Almond Moisturiser leaves skin embrace ably silky and subtly fragranced with the classic Cherry-Almond scent. Smooth on this timeless formula daily for 24-hour moisturisation and comforting relief that helps eliminate dryness. Give your skin the noticeably improved, healthier look that invites the touch.
- Made with rich blend of moisturizers to soften the skin and the signature Cherry-Almond scent cherished by generations
- Dermatologist Tested
Ingredients:- Water, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Esters, Glyceryl Dilaurate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ceteareth-20, Lanolin Oil, Dimethicone, Fragrance, Acrylates/C10-30, Alkyl Acrylate CrossPolymer, Sodium Hydroxide, MethylParaben, Propyl Paraben, DMDM Hydantoin
Price:- Rs.229 for 369ml
Shelf Life:- 36 months from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- The moisturizer is packed in white colored opaque plastic bottle with a light blue colored flip-cap. The bottle has a stable base so that it won’t topple but the drawback is it’s a bit difficult to keep it upside down which I prefer. The cap can be screwed up opening the wide mouth of the bottle. The packaging is sturdy and easy to use.
My experience with Jergen’s Original Scent Cherry Almond Moisturizer:-
The lotion has rich creamy texture which spreads evenly with few strokes. It is a fairly thick white colored cream with an overwhelming bitter-almond scent. The odd fragrance is slightly uncomfortable but now I am used to it. It is heavily moisturizing which keeps my dry skin moisturized and healthy even in those harsh winters when nothing suffice to the moisturization needs of my skin.
The lotion seeps completely into the skin with little massage leaving behind only soft and nourished skin and no greasy and sticky feel. The moisturization effect lasts long on me and I can feel my legs and hands looking absolutely smooth and nourished even at the end of the day.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
I loved reading the description of this lotion. They have described it in such a poetic way that I can start imaging my skin being turned to silky soft and it actually does with regular use.
Pros of Jergen’s Original Scent Cherry Almond Moisturizer:-
- Rich creamy texture
- Absorbs quicklly
- Intensely moisturizing
- Doesn’t leave residue on skin
- Hygienic Packaging
- Decently priced
Cons of Jergen’s Original Scent Cherry Almond Moisturizer:-
- Contains Parabens
- Jergen’s products are not easily available. However, I have seen them in Big Bazaar off late but can be bought online with some discounts.
- Has strong bitter almond smell which I totally hate. It brings that bitter taste to my mouth but bitter almonds lovers are gonne love it.
Recommendation:- Jergen’s Original Scent Cherry Almond Moisturizer is one of the best moisturizer for dry and flaky skin in winters if you enjoy the bitter almond smell. But if you don’t like this smell like me its better to try its other variants like Age-Defying, Ultra-Healing which are equally good minus the unpleasant fragrance. Overall, Jergen’s body lotions are great for everyday use and give an instant relief from flaky skin in harsh winters without requiring a re-application. A must-have in winters, Recommended!
Have you tried Jergen’s Original Scent Cherry-Almond Body Lotion? Which one is your favorite among Jergen’s Lotions?