Jergens Hand & Cuticle Cream Review
Jergens Hand & Cuticle Cream Review
Product Claims: Jergens Fast Abosorbing hand and cuticle cream helps provide immediate healingrelief to dry, uncomfortable hands. The rich creamy non-greasy formula with soothing soy milk, softening monoi oil and natural healing Vitamin E, noticeably softens rough cuticles with just one use.
- Fast Absorbing
- Soften hands & cuticles 200% with just one use
- Dermatologists Tested
Ingredients:- Water(Aqua), Glycerin, Petrolatum, Isopropyl Palmitate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Paraffin, Stearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Aluminium Starch, Octenylsuccinate, Cocos Nucifers (Coconut) oil, Cetearyl Glucoside, Gardenia Tahitentis Flower Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, DMDM Hydantoin, SoyMilk, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) oil, Propylene Glycol, Methyl Paraben, Propyl Paraben, Fragrance(Perfume)
Price:- Rs.199 for 199ml
Shelf Life:- 36 months from the Mfg date.
Packaging:- The cream comes in an opaque plastic tube type packaging with a flip opening. The tube has a glossy light blue colored plastic paper wrapped over it which carries all the details of the cream. The cap can be screwed up and removed to get to the actual nozzle of the tube. The tube is little oversize to be kept in handbags.
My experience with Jergens Hand & Cuticle cream:-
Jergens Hand & Cuticle cream has light milky smooth texture which just flows out of the tube. The consistency is not thick but slightly runny. The cream is white in color and goes sheer when spread. It sinks beautifully in to the skin without leaving any traces. It didn’t take more than 10 seconds to get absorbed completely. It moisturizes my hands instantly and made them soft and smooth. It gives nice hydrated look to my hands which sometime reminds me of baby soft hands.
I feel the moisturisation won’t be enough for my extremely dry hand in winters where I can settle for nothing less than heavy moisturizing creams for my super-dry hands. It has a faint sweet scent which stays only for few seconds of application.
However, the moisturisation doesn’t survive the hand wash and have to re-apply it. Also, I couldn’t see any significant difference in my cuticles condition. It claims to soften them but that effect is temporary; I am looking for some serious solution to get rid of those ugly cuticles.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
- FabIndia Lemon Intensive Hand Cream
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream
- Natural Bath and Body Vitamin E Hand and Cuticle Cream
Pros of Jergens Hand & Cuticle cream:-
- Mild sweet scent which doesn’t linger on for long.
- Light textured hand cream which spreads easily.
- Gets absorbed really-fast into the skin without leaving any traces or greasy feel
- It leaves my hand soft and smooth as it claims. No slippery feel just silky soft hands after just on use.
- I like its glossy blue colored packaging
- Economically priced
- Enriched with coconut oil, Glycerin, SoyMilk and Sweet Almond Oil which retains moisture and provides nourishment to my dry hands.
Cons Jergens Hand & Cuticle cream:-
- Contains Parabens
- May not provide enough moisturisation to extremely dry hands in winters.
- Not easily available. I have seen this on few online shopping sites only.
Recommendation:- Jergens Hand & Cuticle cream is a light-weight hand cream which I prefer anytime over heavy creams which takes ages to blend completely into the skin. It seeps into my skin like anything and leaves behind healthy and hydrated hands which are soft to touch without any traces of cream or slippery feel. The best thing about this cream is it doesn’t make my hands sweat or go greasy even in hot sweaty summers.
But for harsh winters I feel my dry skin need some more moisturizing heavy cream to take care of my dry skin.
Have you tried Jergens Hand & Cuticle cream? Which is your favorite hand cream?