Is it the Best! – Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner
Today I will be sharing the latest hair care range from Pantene which they claim to be the “Best Ever Pantene”. I used to be a big fan of Pantene Shampoos during my college days but then I start experimenting with shampoos and never looked back. So, let’s check if the new Pantene Hair care works for me, Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner.
Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo
- Repair 10 visible signs of damage.
- Protects hair against future damage.
- Leaves hair feeling smoother and shinier.
- Shield your hair from day to day damage
- Use daily to help prevent 10 signs of hair damage
- Now with keratin damage blockers that provide up to 10x damage protection
- 10 signs of damage are tangled, dull, brittle, split ends, hairfall due to breakage, dry, rough, weak, frizzy, and unmanageable hair
Pantene Total Damage Care Conditioner
- Repairs hair damaged by everyday activities.
- Nourishes hair from root to tip.
- Prevents further hair damage with 99% protection.
- Replenishes the health of damaged hair by moisturizing and protecting its cuticles
- Use at every wash for continuous protection against the day to day damage inflicted on your hair
- Shampoo – Rs.110 for 180ml
- Conditioner – Rs 120 for 175ml
Shelf Life: 3 years from the Mfg date.
Packaging: Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner come in a white plastic bottle packaging with a golden flip cap which is pretty easy to use. The golden details on the packaging make it look pretty and the bottles are sturdy and travel friendly too.
My experience with Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner:-
Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo is pearly white in color and has a medium thick texture. It gets applied easily and gives good lather. I don’t need to use much of it even on oiled hair. It has a very nice floral scent which lingers on for few hours post hair wash too and I quite like it
Results: I have oily scalp and dry hair and it claims to repair hair and fight signs of damage. I have been using for almost a month now and I am disappointed to tell you that I don’t feel it does any of it to my hair. It cleanses my scalp well and removes all the traces of oil and dirt but from 2nd wash I started experiencing hair fall and dandruff. As I haven’t changes anything else in my haircare routine I am sure it is this shampoo only. It doesn’t add any volume or shine to my hair and I definitely need a conditioner with this.
Pantene Total Damage Care Conditioner is a thick white colored cream, which looks quite intense. It applies easily and doesn’t feel that heavy on application. It rinses off quickly too but even after loading my hair with this conditioner I don’t feel it added any nourishment to them. They look dry and frizzy the very next day of hair wash. If you are looking for super light conditioner this might work for you but if you have dry hair and need intense nourishment give it a pass.
Recommendation: Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner have failed to impress me completely. The shampoo did a good job on cleansing but the hair fall and dandruff that followed want expected at all. Also, the conditioner didn’t added much nourishment to my dry hair strands and they still looked all dry and rough even after loading them with lots of conditioner. The combo is not for me.. :-/
Have you tried Pantene Total Damage Care Shampoo and Conditioner?
PS: Product sent by brand for consideration