Herbalife Skin Soothing Aloe Cleanser and Instant Reveal Berry scrub Review
How often does it happen with you that you try a new product in market with barely any expectation but its performance makes you fall in love with it… Well, that’s quite rare to me as usually in skin care as most of the products just deliver satisfactory/average results but the new skin care range from Herbalife Skin changed my notion and today, I have two of the Herbal life Skin care products the Herbalife Skin Soothing Aloe Cleanser and Herbalife Skin Instant Reveal Berry scrub to share with you.
Product Claims: Herbalife Skin Soothing Aloe Cleanser
Herbalife Skin Instant Reveal Berry Scrub
Price:Rs. 1424 for 150 ml – Herbalife Skin Aloe Cleanser
Rs. 1114 for 120 ml Herbalife Skin Instant Reveal Berry scrub
Packaging: The Herbalife Skin Aloe Cleanser and Instant Reveal Berry scrub comes in a simple white colored squeeze tube type packaging with a flip top cap. The tubes are sturdy and can be kept upside down on the shelf.
My experience with Herbalife Skin Soothing Aloe Cleanser:
Herbalife Aloe Cleanser is a clear face wash with a thick gel based texture.
- I only need a small amount of Cleanser as it lathers well. I squeeze out a dollop of the cleanser on damp hands and work into lather between palms before applying it to the face and massage face with soft circular motion to dissolve any oil, dirt present on the skin.
- It gives a mild cooling sensation to the skin like I have applied a fresh Aloe Vera, which feels very soothing.
- It has a pleasing herbal scent which has a calming effect to my senses.
- Herbalife Aloe Cleanser doesn’t strip natural oils from the skin and hence no stretchy feel or dryness post face wash while its gentle formula which takes away all the dirt, oil and impurities, leaving my skin feeling refreshingly clean and fresh.
- The cleanser didn’t sting my eyes nor it caused any break out or irritation. I have been bored of my Shea Butter Cleanser and this turned out to be perfect replacement.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
My experience with Herbalife Skin Instant Reveal Berry Scrub:
Herbalife Instant Reveal Berry Scrub again is a gel based scrub which contains tiny berry pink granules for scrubbing action.
- At first I was quite disappointed, as I was expecting a creamy scrub because such gel based scrubs usually dry out my skin and doesn’t work effectively in removing dead skin cells but this one surprised me with its performance.
- In its gel formula along with those berry particles it also contains microscopic salt like particles which easily takes off those dead skin cells and white heads from the skins top layer easily.
- Take a large dollop of the scrub onto palms and massage it gently over the damp face focusing nose, chin and forehead which are prone to blackheads formation.
- It has light exfoliating action so it won’t work on stubborn blackheads but still it ex-foliated well removing the white heads and black heads making my skin appear visibly clear and radiant. Other Gel based Herbal scrub from Organic Harvest Scrub cum face wash which has been slightly drying.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
The cleanser and scrub contains Aloe Vera, Blueberry, Strawberry extracts which helps to improve the skins moisture and promote cell renewal to fight signs of ageing. The products are full of good ingredients which gives the best to your skin.
Pros of Herbalife Skin Aloe Cleanser and Instant Reveal Berry Scrub:
- Aloe Cleanser lathers well
- Scrub contains tiny granules with berry scrub particles
- Refreshing, mild Aloe Vera fragrance
- Removed dirt and impurities effectively
- Made my skin smoother and brighter
- Didn’t gave me any breakouts
- Free from Sulphates, parabens and other harmful chemicals
- Hygienic and fuss-free packaging
- Value for Money
Cons of Herbalife Skin Aloe Cleanser and Instant Reveal Berry Scrub:
- Availability might be an issue
- Scrub is not very effective in removing stubborn blackheads
Recommendation: Herbalife Skin Aloe Cleanser is a gel based cleanser with natural ingredients like Aloe Vera which cleanses skin gently. The non-drying formula works perfectly on my dry skin and it would be equally great for Oily/ combination skin as well.
A small amount of Herbalife Skin Instant Reveal Scrub is required during each use and will easily last long. It has deep cleansing action that brightens the complexion by gently removing dead cells and impurities. I scrub my face once-twice in a week to keep my skin clear from blackhead and whitehead.
Herbalife Skin Aloe Cleanser and Instant Reveal Scrub work excellently on my dry skin. They are composed of only natural ingredients and are free from harmful chemicals like Parabens, Sulphates. They are heavy on pocket but with all herbal ingredients and great performance they are worth every penny. Highly Recommended!
Rating: 4.5/5 (Herbalife Skin Soothing Aloe Cleanser) ,
4/5 (Herbalife Skin Instant Reveal Berry scrub)
Have you tried Herbalife Skin Aloe Cleanser or the Herbalife Skin Instant Reveal Berry scrub? Do you prefer Gel based or Cream based Scrubs?