Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner
Almost a month I shared My Hair Story with you, listing out all issues I am facing with my tresses and yes few thing that I love about them too. Now, after testing the shampoo and conditioner combo for 4 weeks, I am ready to share my review on Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner combo.
Price :- Rs.135 for 175 ml
Packaging:- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner combo comes in a sleek, bright yellow plastic bottle packaging with a flip top cap. The packaging is translucent so you can see the amount of product left inside also the slim bottles are easy to travel with. Both the bottles look so similar that might make mistakes while picking them up. The only difference in the packaging is cap of the conditioner is flat and the bottle can be kept upside down!
My experience with Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner:-
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo has a medium-thick creamy consistency and is pearly white in color. The texture is just a bit thicker than the Dove Shampoos and gets applied with ease all over the scalp.
I take a generous amount of the shampoo, 2 big dollops for my medium length hair and work up until I get a rich lather and massage scalp to loosen up dirt and oil particles. The shampoo has a lovely fruity scent which isn’t overwhelming and I actually enjoy it. The fragrance is subtle last for few hours post hair wash. It cleanses hair gently and rinses off quickly without leaving any residue behind. My hair feels softer, smoother and shinier post hair wash but following up with a conditioner is a must as they starts getting dry you can notice lots of flyways without any conditioner.
However, when used on oil hair I have to go for another wash to get rid of Oil completely because of its mild formula.
Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Conditioner has a rich creamy texture but it applies with ease. The formula however is not extremely moisturizing so as to tame my dry frizzy ends I use a good amount of it and apply along the length of the hair. I leave the conditioner for 3-4 minutes before rinsing it off. It doesn’t leave any sticky or oily residue behind but softer and smoother hair. The conditioner doesn’t made my hair oily even when used heavily but I wish the formula was a bit more nourishing because I still kind of missed that super soft silky-smooth feel that I get with conditioners
Results: Coming to the results on how the combination addressed my hair concerns.
- Hairfall: The Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and conditioner combo worked together to strengthen my hair and reduce hair fall. I see even lesser strands falling off during hair wash. The combination has definitely made my hair strong and healthy.
- Dandruff: This is the department where the shampoo failed on me. When I started with the range I had no dandruff at all but I could see flakes setting up on scalp. Wish the formula had anti-dandruff properties too.
- Hair Texture: My hair felt smoother and softer because the last hair care regime with Schwarzkopf Bonacure shampoo and conditioner made them dry and frizzy but still they doesn’t feel super smooth or silky as I would have expected so an average performance here.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Pros of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner:-
- Applies easily
- Gives good lather
- Lovely fragrance
- Cleanses gently
- Hair feels soft and smooth
- Reduces hair fall
- Affordably priced
- Eye catching packaging
Cons of Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner:-
- Requires dual wash with heavily oiled hair
- Need to use a generous amount for thorough cleansing
- Reoccurrence of scalp dandruff
- Contains SLS
Recommendation:- Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strengthening Shampoo and Conditioner works nicely in reducing hair fall by strengthening hair. The formula reduces frizz to a good extent and makes hair smoother, softer but you have to apply a good amount of conditioner for the same. I enjoy its delicious fruity scent which lasts for hours but the sight of dandruff on the scalp lessened my love for the combination.
Rating:- 3.5/5 (Shampoo) , 3/5 (Conditioner)
Have you tried Garnier Fructis Triple Nutrition Strenthening Shampoo and Conditioner? Which is your current favorite Hair Care Regime?
PS: Product sent by Brand for consideration