Finally Finished This Month – September 2014
Today I am sharing the list of empties from last two months. I have not been able to finish products with the same pace as I used to and I will held deadly summers responsible for that.. It has been so hot for past so many months that the moment I pour or touch anything even the serum on the skin I can see it coming out in sweat and I had to altogether stop any kind of skin care (no serums, creams, and alike 🙁 ) but yeahh its raining again and temperatures have dipped a bit and that means saying yes to everything I had to part away with!
- The Body Shop RainForest Moisture Hair Mask
- Bath & Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion
- Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion
- Enliven Raspberry & Red Apple Hair Conditioner
- DIY Makeup Cleanser
- Jafra Spa Giner and Seaweed Body Massage Cream
- The Body Shop RainForest Moisture Hair Mask: I had this mask for years but lazy me didn’t gave much value to it as applying masking on towel dried hair requires additional time and effort, plus rinish your hair again after 30 min, I would have never been abe to finish it. So, instead I used it as hair conditioner and it works wonderfully for my oily scalp and dry hair. I loved its fragrance might repurchase it but only to be used as conditioner 😉
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: The Body Shop Rainforest Moisture Shampoo
- Bath & Bodyworks Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Lotion – I am using up all my budget in makeup and hence left with no money to invest in handcreams but this beautiful floral fragrant body lotion made up for the loss and kept my nose and hands happy for months. Yes, I might repurchase this lotion but before that I need to finish up my existing stock which may take another year or two.. 😛
- Cetaphil Moisturising Lotion – I bought this lotion when I was running short of money and couldn’t invest in luxurious skincare. Though I really wanted to test Cetaphil skincare as I have read some great reviews about the products but this one didn’t impress me. It made my skin greasy with the slightest amount. Sweat and grease just doesn’t gel well. I wish it was more moistursing, no I wont repurchase it ever!
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Cetaphil UVA/UVB Sun Defence SPF 50+ Sunscreen
- Enliven Raspberry & Red Apple Hair Conditioner – One of the cheapest hair conditioners available in the market but the quality is awesome. The best part is it is silicone-free, so no build up while conditioning. It nourishes my hair nicely leaving them silky smooth and without making scalp greasy for 3-4 days. I have recommended it to many people. Yes, I can see myself repurchasing this.
- DIY Makeup Cleanser – I have made this cleanser using Olive oil, Rose water and glycerin and I must say that I loved it. It took of makeup just like any cleanser but without involving any harmful chemicals. Glycerin and Olive oil nourished my skin while removing all the dirt and grime. Yes, I will cleanse the bottle and refill again 😉
- Jafra Spa Giner and Seaweed Body Massage Cream – This has been my favorite lotion in sweaty summer days, when those BBW body lotion felt heavy and greasy. It has a refreshing cucumber fragarace, perfect for summers and has light weight texture that instantly sinks into the skin without leaving any residue. Plus the minty green color of the lotion.. I loved it! Yess.. I must repurchase it next summers 🙂
That’s about me, what all you finished this month? Any repurchase from the list of empties?