Finally Finished – March
It’s 31st and time to reveal what I finished this month. As I started with lots of new products this month which will take time to hit the bottom, the list of empties this month is really short, here is the list.
- Hip Hop Face Scrub – Kiwi
- Hip Hop Face Scrub – Coffee
- Jergens Shea Butter Body Lotion (Review Here)
- Tresemme Hair Fall Shampoo (Review Here)
1) Hip Hop Kiwi Face Scrub & Hip Hop Coffee Face Scrub – I have been using body scrubs religiously from past 6-7 months. Wasn’t aware or knew about body scrubbing as the terms like Scrubbing/ Exfoliation has always been in reference to facial skin. But we need to exfoliate our body skin just like our face and get rid of dead skin cells. I was thinking of getting Lotus Herbals Body Polishes but found them a bit expensive as a body scrub and I was sure I will be finishing up soon then imagined. So, dropped the idea and looked for budget-friendly options for body scrub.
Hip Hop immediately gained the popularity with its inexpensive face scrubs. I didn’t had the courage to try these in face but made a good option as affordable body scrub. I have reviewed Hip Hop Face Scrub Strawberry (Here) and bought its Kiwi and coffee variant too. Out of these 3 Kiwi is my favorite with it subtle fragrance and lovely Kiwi-green colored granules. Both of them efficiently remove the dead skin cells leaving behind clean, smooth and slightly nourished skin. I may not repurchase these as there are lot many options that I want to try but if you are looking for pocket friendly body scrubs than these are best in class.
2) Jergens Shea Butter Body Lotion – One of my favorite Body lotion for winters. It has a lovely warm buttery fragrance and its rich moisturizing formula makes my dry skin happy. I think I will be re-purchasing it again next winters.
3) Tresemme Hair Fall Shampoo –Tresemme makes really affordable range of shampoos. It did help in reducing the hair fall to some extent but I am not going gaga over this shampoo. It leaves my hair a bit dry and I need to use a heavy conditioner to smoothen them out. Also, I didn’t like the facr that my hair weighs down by 2nd day due oily scalp issues. I am looking for a good Volumizing which can take care of rest of my hair concerns too.
What all you managed to finish this month?