Favorites of 2013: Skin Care/ Lip Balms
2013 hasn’t been a great year for my skin and I ignored it to the max at the end of it. No scrubbing or regular pampering sessions, absolutely nothing actually! Wrinkles have started showing up under the eyes and I could some open pores on the sides of the nose…waahhh!! Still there were few products that kept me going and took care of my skin to the best n spite of my errant skin care schedules.
So, listing down my favorite skin care products of 2013.
- Shea Moisture Three Butters Wash & Scrub : A smooth buttery face wash, with tiny granules, works great for my dry skin
- Votre Pore Shrink Toner : Alcohol-free which makes my skin look refreshingly fresh and brighter instantly
- Lakme Youth Infinity Skin Firming Serum: Non greasy formula has a wonderful texture which blends beautifully into the skin.
- Lakme Absolute Bi –Phase Makeup Remover: Doesn’t sting my eyes and effortlessly takes off makeup.
- The Nature’s Co. Asiatic Centilla Cream: Extremely nourishing and works great as a massage cream
- Maybelline Baby Lips – Mango Pie: super smooth texture and feels feathery soft on lips. yummy mango fragrance and the SPF20
- EOS Lip balms – Strawberry Sorbet: sweet-fruity flavor feels light and doesn’t melt on lips when swiped but it is intensely moisturizing.
- Burt’s Bees Lip Balm – Rejuvenating: Buttery texture and extremely nourishing formula with sweet bubblegum fragrance
What were your Favorites Skin Care products of 2013?