Favorites of 2013 – Eye Shadows
The Eye shadow fun started with my biggest eye shadow haul from INGLOT and it has been uncontrollable since then. It has been a great year the way my Eye shadow Collection has grown and I want it to grow leaps and bounds in 2014. 🙂
Today, I am starting with the list of my favorites of 2013. The first is going to my favorite Eye shadows that I explored and loved using all through the year.
So, let’s take a look at my Favorite Eye Shadows:
- INGLOT Eye Shadow Pearl #402 – Muted warm taupe brown shade with bronzy shimmers in a frosted metallic finish
- INGLOT Eye Shadow Matte #360 – Medium- Dark Caramel Taupe brown shade with gray undertones in Matte finish
- INGLOT Eye Shadow Matte #390 – Pale beige shade in flat matte finish
- INGLOT Eye Shadow Matte #372 – Medium toned teal blue shade in matte finish.
- INGLOT Eye Shadow DS #474 – Bright lemon yellow shadow with silver shimmer specks scattered over matte base.
- L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow Endless Chocolate – Dark Chocolaty Brown shade with golden pearlescent metallic sheen
- Chambor Eye Shadow Trio – Dazzling Sphinx: Gold –Warm Golden shade with metallic sheen
- Revlon Eye Shadow Custom Palette – Naturally Glamorous (Highlighter) – light peachy shade in soft pearly finish, great brow bone highlighter
Hope you liked my list of favorites 🙂 Do share your favorites in the comments!