Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil – Aqua Blue Review, Swatches, EOTD
• Soft gentle pencils in a rainbow of shades.
• Use them to enhance your natural eye color for dramatic effect or give you that bright-eyed glow.
• Gentle and safe for sensitive eyes.
Price:- Rs.249 for 1.15 gm
Shelf Life:- 30 months from the Mfg date.
Available in 11 shades:
- Solid Black- Matte
- Purple – Matte
- Gray- Matte
- Forest Green- Shimmer
- Dark green- Shimmer
- Turquoise Blue
- Navy Blue
- Aqua Blue
- Metallic brown -shimmer
- Solid Brown- Matte
- Black Sparkle- Shimmer
Packaging:- The liner comes wrapped in a tamper-proof cellophane paper packaging . The pencil is colored black outside with a plastic cap which carries the shade of the liner, the color of the liner is also shown as a band at the pencil’s bottom. I am somehow biased towards mechanical (retractable) pencil packaging and find it easy to use compared to sharpenable ones as I don’t need to carry a sharpener along.
What I liked in Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil-Aqua Blue:-
- The pencil is soft and creamy and glides like a dream on eyes.
- It is a beautiful blue shade which can be worn on eyes without a second thought. It is not a matte liner but has fine blue shimmers which give subtle sheen to eyes. My favorite blue so far that I love wearing on my eyes.
- The pencil is amazingly pigmented and shows its true color in a single swipe
- Despite being creamy it has a long staying power. The liner stayed intact for 8-9 hours on my eyes without any primer.
- The liner sets in a few seconds of application and once set it sets for the day. It becomes smudge-proof (until rubbed really hard) and won’t budge
- Doesn’t sting/irritate my eyes so can be safely used on lower lash line.
- Easy to find in liners stash as it carries the liner shade at pencil’s bottom as well as on the cap.
- Reasonably priced. As similar liner pencil from Lakme, Chambor, Colorbar are pricey.
- Available in various beautiful shades
What I disliked in Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil-Aqua Blue:-
- Sharpenable pencil that leads to product wastage.
- Being soft and creamy they tend to finished up fast
- Doesn’t get removed completely with face-wash so you need a good oil based makeup remover or cleanser to remove it completely.
- Not easily available in stores as there are few faces counters but can be easily bought from online websites with some discount.
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Recommendation:- If you like colored liners then don’t miss this Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil Aqua Blue. It is soft and creamy which glides smoothly on eye lids giving intense color in a single wipe and long staying power. It is a must have eyeliner shade in your make up stash. Highly recommended!
Have you tried Faces Canada Long Wear Eye Pencil Aqua Blue?