Eyes-O-Mania Series: Part 3 – Indian Flag Inspired Eye Makeup
Its our Independence Day and how could I let the day go without wearing the Tri-colors of our National Flag.
So, today its an EOTD inspired from Indian Flag. I picked colors from our national flag and painted my eyes with the same. I wanted to include all the color even the bright blue chakra in the center of our flag. I am incapable of drawing that on my lids so instead used a similar color on my lower lash line.
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow AMC 51 – Orange (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte 388- Bluish Purple (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte 390 – Light Taupe Brown (Review Here)
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Green Stroke (Review Here)
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Gorgeous Gold (Review Here)
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil -Milk Bean (Review Here)
- Maybelline Hyper Glossy Liquid Eye Liner -Black (Review Here)
Hope you like the look!! So how are you celebrating Independence Day or Wearing Tri-colors??