Eye Makeup Tutorial – Yellow and Pink Eyes
Time for another colorful eye makeup tutorial . I had done a Pink and Green eyes and one all in all Teal Green eye look. This I added Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow in Bad To Bronze to give a long staying base to the eye makeup and tries my hands with the Yellow Eye shadow form Inglot Eye Shadow Palette
- Garnier Tinted Eye Roll On
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow – Bad To Bronze
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush
- Inglot Eye shadow Palette – Shimmery Yellow and Pink
- Faces Eye shadow brush
- Revlon Custom Eyes- Naturally Glamorous (Middle shade as highlighter and Golden Bronze at Inner corner)
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil – Navy Blue
- Bourjois Metallise Eye Liner – Brun Inoxydable
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil-Noir Expert
- Maybelline Colossal Water proof Mascara
- Apply Garnier Tinted Under Eye Roll On and blend out with fingers.
- I have used Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye shadow in Bad To Bronze and patted it over the upper lid using Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush to provide a base to the look and make it last longer
- Using the lateral side of Faces Eye Shadow Brush pick up shimmery yellow eye shadow from Inglot Eye Shadow Palette and apply it in the middle of the lid area. Repeat the process till you get the desired color.
- Now, using the same brush but this dip the tip of brush in the pink eye shadow of the Inglot Palette and cover the outer lid area. Do not try to cover the crease as it will blend with yellow.
- Fill water line with Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- Line lower lash line with shimmery golden-brown eye liner, Bourjois Metallise Eye Pencil – Brun Inoxydable.
- Time to go for highlighters and for this I reach out for my favorite Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous. Used it middle shade for brow bone highlighting and golden bronze for inner corners.
- To perk up the look I used Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil in Navy Blue to line upper lash line and outer(25%) area of lower lash line.
- Final touch with Maybelline Colossal Mascara and you are done
Here is how it looked on me..
Hope you like the look! Do share your thoughts through comments.