Eye Makeup Tutorial : Soft Brown and Shimmery Pink Eyes
Today, I am sharing another shimmery and studded eye makeup look using Pink Glitter. The eye makeup isn’t perfect and needs a lot of improvement but I had this in my drafts folder for long waiting for me to publish it so I thought why not and let you people decide what do you think of this look.
It is a very bold eye makeup and not for everyone but you can easily transform it to your favorite type by skipping the stones and replacing shimmers with a bright colored eye pencil on lower lash line
Steps to Achieve the Look:
- Pat the bright Metallic Brozey gold shade all over the lids just below the crease area.
- Start with blending now and pick a dark brown shade to blend the harsh edges and giving a depth to the crease at the same time. Better use 2-3 different shade sof brown for a nice gradient effect.
- With a dark brown eye pencil, trace the upper lash line.
- With a small smudger brush blend the liner slightly to give a soft diffused look to the liner. Also, highlight the brow bone with the same eye shadow for a defined brow bone look.
- Apply glittery liner/glitter glue on the lash line till the poin you want to use the shimmers; I extended it to the wing.
- With a small brush highlight the inner eye corner with a shimmery champagne shade.
- I will be using glitters later so I am applying the false lashes now and be done with my upper eye makeup. Finishing off with coats of mascara to blend my natural lashes with false lashes.
- Stick on some colored stones at the respective places like inner eye corner and just below the wing.
- Finally, add those Pink shimmers on lower lash line. I should have used glitter glue just before this step but I messed it up 😛
You can easily replace shimmers on lower lash line with a bright colored eye pencil for a more easy and wearable look.
Hope you enjoyed this tutorial!!
Share your thoughts and feedback in comments below
Loads of love.. :-* :-*
PS: If you get inspired and recreate the look, don’t forget to share it. Tag me on instagram, facebook, twitter (@Poonam_BMM). I would love to see it on your eyes.