Eye Makeup Tutorial – Shimmery Grey and Black Eyes
As the place of Black eye shadow is well taken over by INGLOT AMC 65 eye shadow, I am digging up the Black eye makeup. Today, I tried half Gray and half black understated smokey eyes and will be trying my hands on full on black smokey eyes soon.
Steps to Achieve the Look:
- Prime lids and apply concealer to hide dark circles and blemishes
- Apply Shimmery Grey eye shadow on inner half of lids, I used Maybelline Audacious Asphalt creamy eye shadow with Maybelline flat eye shadow brush.
- Pick the powder black eye shadow, INGLOT AMC 65 on Faces blending brush and apply it on the rest of the lid area till the outer-V corners of the eye limiting the brush strokes just under the crease.
- Line lower lids with Shimmery Grey eye shadow using a pointed pencil brush or the tip of flat shading brush
- Apply kohl on waterline
- Highlight brow bone & tear duct using a pearly-yellow eye shadow, I used Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Gorgeous Gold.
- Line upper lash line with a dark matte black eye pencil
- Using the pinky finger slightly smudge the liner on lower-outer corner of eyes or pat some black eye shadow using pointed brush.
- Finish off with 1-2 coats of Mascara and you are done.
Products Used –
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow – Audacious Asphalt
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow -AMC 65
- Faces Eye Shadow Brush
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Gorgeous Gold
- Lakme Absolute Eye Shader Brush
- Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
- Maybelline Moisture Extreme Lipstick – Bronze Orange
- Revlon Colorburst Lip gloss- Papaya
Don’t Miss to Checkout:
Hope you like the look!