Eye Makeup Tutorial – Shimmery Bronze Soft Smokey Eyes
Today I am going to share another tutorial using Maybelline Color tattoo Eye Shadow in Bad To Bronze. I have fallen in love with these creamy eye shadows and love use them every time I do eye makeup. I have done an Everyday Brown Eyes Look, now I will be sharing a Soft Shimmery Bronze eye look.
Products Used :-
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- Faces Eye shdaow brush
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow – Bad To Bronze
- Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush
- Revlon Custom Eyes Naturally Glamorous – Shimmery bronze shade (4th)
- L’Oreal 24hr Super Stay Gel Eye liner – Brown
- Chambor Dazzle Transferproof Smooth Eye Pencil – Black Dazzle
- Maybelline Colossal Water-proof Mascara
- Start with creating a black base for the look, so line your upper lash line with an easily smudgeable Black eye liner or a long staying Kajal. I used Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil-Noir Expert and took the line till half of socket area (crease line).
- Smudge the liner all over the lids with a soft fluffy Faces Eye shadow brush but make sure you don’t go beyond the crease area
- Now, pat Maybelline Color Tattoo Eye Shadow – Bad To Bronze over the lids using Maybelline Eye Shadow Brush.
- To add smokey effect pick up the Shimmery Bronze eye shadow from Revlon Custom Eye Palette in Naturally Glamorous and blend it over the crease and outer V eye corner.
- Line lower lash line with a copper toned shimmery brown Eye Liner from L’Oreal Or you can apply the same Shimmery bronze eye shadow
- Define upper lash line with a matte Black liner, for me Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil-Noir Expert did a good job.
- Fill waterline with your favorite Kohl, I usedChambor Transferproof Smooth Eye Pencil – Black Dazzle.
- Finish off by curling your lashes with Maybelline Colossal Water-proof Mascara.
This is another soft brown smokey eye look that goes easily with formal occasions and outings. The eyes stays in perfect condition even after 7 hours of wear. So, if your heading for a dance party, Rock n Roll with these soft bronze eyes.
Hope you liked the look! Do share your thoughts through Comments