Eye Makeup Tutorial – Pink and Green Eyes
Another EOTD for you guys, your lovely comments keep me going. I have used the gorgeous Pink Shade and gave a hint of green on the crease. So here is another look with my favorite Eye shadow palette. Share your thoughts on this look through comments
- Garnier Tinted Eye Roll On
- NYX Jumbo Eye Pencil- Milk Bean
- Inglot Eye shadow Palette- Pink, Green and Yellow
- Vega Flat Eye shadow brush
- Faces Eye shadow brush
- Lakme Absolute Eye Shader Brush
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow Gorgeous Gold
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye pencil-Noir Expert
- Faces Long Wear Eye Pencil – Gray
- Maybelline Colossal Mascara- Waterproof
- Roll Garnier tinted under eye concealer and blend it out using fingers.
- Swiped the NYX Jumbo Eye pencil in Milk bean over the upper lash line and again smoothen out the color with fingers to provide a light base to eye shadow
- Using the Vega Flat Eye shadow brush picked up the lightest pink shade from Inglot Eye shadow Palette. The eye shadow is extremely soft and had an amazing color pay off. Patted the color very the lid area under the crease and outer corners.
- Using the fluffy Faces Eye shadow brush pick up the lime Green shade from the Inglot palette and blend it on the outer corner and the crease area. Though the shade is well-pigmented but the color fades quickly in blending action. So, I need to reapply it again and again and use soft hands during application.
- Using the Lemon Yellow shade highlight inner eye corners.
- To make eyes appear brighter lined lower lash line with the same Pink Eye Shadow using Lakme Absolute Shader Brush
- Apply Bourjois Kohl & contour Noir Expert Pencil Kohl on waterline
- The pink was almost eaten away by Green so patted a bit more on the centre fo the lid using the same flat shader brush from Vega.
- Fill upper lash line with a black eye Pencil, I used Bourjois Kohl & contour Noir Expert Pencil.
- For the brow bone highlighting use a swipe of Colorbar Gorgeous Gold Eye shadow. At last, give a polished touch to the look with a coat of Maybelline Colossal Water-proof Mascara.
For face I just used Revlon Compact with the Bourjois Kabuki brush and paired it up with Revlon Rosy Nude
How did you like this Pinkish Green Eye look?