Eye Makeup Tutorial: Orange and Blue Eyes
I have named this look “Orange Fever”. The colorful eye makeup is one thing that always lifts up my mood just like I feel happy and content after spending thousands on online shopping. I think it is in the blood of girls.. the love for Shopping and Makeup!
Coming back to the Eye Makeup.. The simple steps to achieve this look:
- Apply concealer and prime your lids
- Apply a bright orange with a flat eye shadow brush in the middle leavng the outer 1/3rd corners
- Using a fluffy blending brush apply a teal blue shade in the outer corners and blend it slightly with the orange on borders
- Using a thick angled brush apply a bight yellow on inner corners
- Apply kohl on the waterline and a bit on the outer 1/3rd of lower lash line
- Smudge it with an angled brush
- Pick a purplish-blue eye shadow and using a wet angled brush, line the lower lash line extending a bit upwards towards the outer-corners for a winged look
- Pick the pink eye shadow on a small blending brush and apply it lightly on the crease area, just to add a hint of it
- Line upper lash line with a Black Gel Eye liner creating a slight wing.
- Apply 2 coats of your favorite mascara ..
- L’Oreal Paris True Match Concealer (Review Here)
- NYX High Definition HD Eye Shadow Base (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow DS # 395 (Pink) (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow AMC #51 (Orange) (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Pearl #439(Violet Blue) (Review Here)
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow Matte #372 (Turquoise Blue) (Review Here)
- L’Oreal Paris Infallible Lacquer Gel Eye Liner – Blackest Black (Review Here)
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert (Review Here)
- Covergirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara (forgot to include in pics) :( (Review Here)
Have you tried any orange eye makeup? Do you prefer it on lips/lids/cheeks?