Eye Makeup Tutorial: Kareena Kapoor in Lakme Illusion Collection Inspired
Today, I am sharing the Eye makeup Tutorial inspired from the Lakme Illusion Collection – Kareena Kapoor look which is an intense Smokey Blue Green eye look. I have skipped the Eye liner here as she wasn’t wearing one.
- Don’t Miss to checkout: Kareena Kapoor Inspired Makeup Look
Steps to create this Sultry Smokey Eye Look:
I have defined my brows before starting with the look with my current favorite Sleek Eye Brow Kit in Dark Medium. So, I haven’t included those in my Tutorial.
The final look.
List of Products Used:
- L’Oreal True Match Super Blendable Concealer
- Colorbar single Eye Shadow – Green Stroke
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow – Gorgeous Gold
- INGLOT Freedom System Eye Shadow – Yellow(DS-474)
- Bourjois Paris Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- Accessorize Eye Shadow Palette – You Are Everything
- L’Oreal Paris Million Lashes Mascara
- SIGMA Makeup Blending Brush – E25
- SIGMA Makeup Pencil Brush – E30
- SIGMA Makeup Shading Brush – E55
- Lakme Absolute Eye Shading Brush
Most of you beautiful people have already dropped their lovely comments but in case somebody missed the tutorial, have a complete look at the tutorial and the steps involved here.
Hope you found this Inspired Eye Makeup Look Tutorial useful! Do Share your thoughts in comments.. 🙂