Eye Makeup Tutorial: Gothic Green
Eye Makeup Tutorial – Gothic Green
Today I have another easy-peasy eye makeup tutorial for you, thank you all for a wonderful response to Bright Orange Eye Makeup Tutorial few days back . Now, I am planning to do such quick eye makeup looks for makeup beginners and no complicated mix of eye shadows :P. So the next in the series is this Gothic Green eyes which we will be achieving with only one eye shadow…yes only one 🙂 and the rest will be taken care by a black eye pencil.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Sonam Kapoor Cannes Inspired Eye Makeup
Steps to achieve this look:
Apply concealer to hide the under eye pigmentation and dark circles if any followed by an eye shadow primer if you have extremely oly lids
- Using a pointed black liner pencil, fill in the corner and outer in such a way that the middle lid remains free from any color. As this is the place where we will be applying the Green eye shadow.
- Pick up a pencil blending brush and blend the liner. Keep the blending movements precisely to the crease and leave the middle lid area for next step
- Using a flat shading brush apply a dark shimmery green eye shadow in patting motion. Deposit the color till you achieve the desired pigmentation
- Same steps are needed to be followed on the lower lash line. First line the inner and outer 1/3rd with the same black kohl/liner and blend lightly with a pencil brush
- Apply the dark green shade in the middle area of the lower lash line. Using the tip of flat shading brush for application
- With a clean blending brush start blending the color over the crease for a smooth transition and no harsh lines.
- Apply highlighter to brow bone
- Line the upper lash line with the same black Kohl in a soft blended form so that its doesn’t look striking black against green on lids
- Curl your lashes and coat them with your favorite Mascara.
- Don’t Miss to Checkout: Makeup Ideas for Black Dress
I wish I had a sparkling flashy green pigment while doing this look; it would have been much better than this dark shimmery green.
- L’Oreal True Match Concealer – Medium
- Colorbar Single Eye Shadow Green Stroke
- Bourjois Kohl & Contour Eye Pencil – Noir Expert
- CoverGirl LashBlast Fusion Mascara
- Revlon Custom Eyes – Naturally Glamorous
Hope you liked the tutorial. Share your thoughts and feedback in comments below
PS: If you get inspired and recreate the look, don’t forget to share it. Tag me on instagram, facebook, twitter (@Poonam_BMM). I would love to see it on your eyes.