My Envy Box February 2015– Miss Malini’s Box of Love
It’s a little late but “February” , the month of love isn’t over yet and that gives me a chance to share my first Envy Box (yeyy another beauty box for the month) with you, My Envy Box February 2015 also called Miss Malini’s Box of Love 🙂
“Black” is the new ”Red”/“Pink” , because just like February Fab Bag I shared few days back the box is all black but with quirky hearts flying around. I was expecting the box to be a pretty pink or Red but to make it up, all the contents of the bag are packaged in a hot pink Satin Pouch.. <3.
Price: Rs. 850 per month
Contents of My Envy Box:
- Calvin Klein Reveal EDP (Rs. 4500/ 50ml): I have been addicted to these perfume vials and love collecting them because not only you can test the scent before investing in full bottle but they are easy to carry along! Calvin Klein Reveal has a strong, musky scent and perfect to give a break to sweet, florals notes. It’s great to show your sensual side on a romantic date! 🙂
- LYN Nail Lacquer – Beach Up to It (Rs. 350/ 12ml): I have never heard of this brand but this is the only full sized makeup product in the box. Beach Up to It is a dark taupe brown shade which I certainly didn’t liked much. I wish better shade had been included in the box.
- Skinyoga Post Workout Neem Purifier (Rs. 1550/ 200gms): This product surprised me because it is specifically to purify skin post work-out.. how innovative! The purifier is a scrub infused with neem which has anti-bacterial properties which will help to get rid of all the germs post exercise.
- Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener (Rs. 900/ 180ml): Another skincare product in the box. I haven’t tried much of the Innisfree skincare so was happy to find out these jelly softeners in the box. Will give these a try soon to find out how good they work on me!
- Vana Vidhi Himalayan Wild Rose Bath (Rs. 990 for 15gms): I am not into bath salts and haven’t tried any in the past so this could be a great start. And as it says rose.. I am surely gonna love this.
The box is not only about samples because it also comes with a H20+ gift voucher of worth Rs. 500 and that’s not it as there is something more for makeup lovers, a free makeover session at Sephora where I can take a friend along as well. Wowiee.. Makeup + friends + Sephora = Heaven!
Overall, I am happy with My Envy Box February but I wish a better nail paint shade and more makeup then skincare would have made it even better!
How do you liked My Envy Box February products? Which is your favorite beauty Box service?
PS:Bag sent by brand for consideration